• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old place was allegedly over moderated, this supposedly one not enough.

Now we're going for "just right"...?

Make it just right...

Hold out for at least a case of bourbon to join their team. Know your value.

for WFU03

soSI1tP.png

You could say something snarky in return. Just quit with the bombastic thread derails where you refer to 3 posters that didn't even post on the thread. If you lowered your profile, things would get better.

You could say something snarky in return. Just quit with the bombastic thread derails where you refer to 3 posters that didn't even post on the thread. If you lowered your profile, things would get better.

And I should be left of threads where I haven't posted.

But I can do that. If someone hasn't said something on a specific thread, I'll do my best not to bring them up.

you can also still request access to OGB3.0 on this board i think

OGB4.0 (rip) is a now-deleted discord server

we don't talk about OGB5.0

OGB6.0 requires additional software to join

So, it's open season on me. What a great solution!

You're very big about making me live with hundreds of attacks a day just to see if I can be provoked.

How about this, if I take that route, those who start the unresponsed attacks will be banned immediately?

In short, yes.

But to analyze a bit more, just look at your response here. Instead of disagreeing with my idea, you said, "You're very big" turning it slightly more personal than a neutral disagreement.

Again, if I were you and I wanted to stay, I would just stop responding and ignore people. Don't ask for concessions, agreements, or terms. Just become a better poster.

This is my last post about this though because I don't really have a dog in this fight. If you're banned, I won't boycott the boards or anything. If you stay, I won't engage on those threads. I'd prefer to have less bickering, but I'm not super riled up about it.

I would LOVE to have no bickering and am serious about. I'd love for everyone to participate in every thread featuring subjects they like.

P.S. If you look at the 6-10 other threads (not ones who exist to attack me) that I have posted on today, you will see there's not a problem on any of them. It's easily done.

I would LOVE to have no bickering and am serious about. I'd love for everyone to participate in every thread featuring subjects they like.

Sweet. Let's make it happen.

Sweet. Let's make it happen.

but why do you think it's RJ's fault? don't the posters who constamtly insult him need to change to? RJ has offered peace so many times and been rebuffed so many times isn't it their fault too

but why do you think it's RJ's fault? don't the posters who constamtly insult him need to change to? RJ has offered peace so many times and been rebuffed so many times isn't it their fault too

Funny.

But yeah, I couldn't care less about anyone's fault. I'll take all the blame if it fixes things.

inb4 rj complains about kory viciously attacking him out of the blue there

there are posters who have tried to make peace and have conversations (strick/townie) and ones who never will and have no interest in it (racer/milhouse/lk). the latter group are the ones who do nothing but insult him rather than even try and have discussions.

I tried to broker the great rj peace accords at the beginning of the corona outbreak. It both killed my soul and took my innocence away. There will be peace only with the total annihilation of one of the two factions, and perhaps a new, better ogboards can rise from the ashes.

I tried to broker the great rj peace accords at the beginning of the corona outbreak. It both killed my soul and took my innocence away. There will be peace only with the total annihilation of one of the two factions, and perhaps a new, better ogboards can rise from the ashes.

This is why I made no attempt to broker peace. If it's unilateral, there's nothing that the other side can do to break it. If it requires agreement, it's doomed to fail.

If that happens, I won't be allowed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back