• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
116901002_10157506488492816_1331195274434537391_n.jpg

one of my COVID quarantine projects has been working on going left when laying it up at the door frame

I laughed harder than I have since before Covid when dude finishes watching Purple Rain and says "Rest in peace to Queen, man".

Thank you for this, Townie.

Watched Escape From New York last night. Jesus, what a badass flick. Decided since I had some downtime at work today I'd put on Escape From LA. I was then treated to my new favorite scene in cinema history.

they did Rainy Days and MOndays by the Carpenters - so great.

Who here has re-financed a mortgage? What kind of closing costs are reasonable to expect?

I refinanced recently, honestly it should be zero because they make so much money off a mortgage anyways but that's obviously not the case. What you need to be careful of is they try to roll it all into your new mortgage so it looks like you aren't paying anything but its actually 1,000s. Id say unavoidable fees like lawyer, title, inspection, etc.. none of the other bullshit.

Yep, just make sure they aren't charging you an origination fee, crazy high attorney costs (anything over $1200 or so), or any points to pay down the rate. Other than that, it's pretty standard/non-negotiable stuff.

What's for breakfast this morning? All of the tomatoes talk on the unpopular opinion thread has lead me to making a tomato, bacon and cheddar omelette. Tomatoes from garden of course

God I moved to an apartment next door that seemed to have people moving in and out at all times, and now I'm discovering the apartment above me seems to have parties. Kinda loudish music but that doesn't bother me, but they either have just crazy bass going on their music or they're like dancing and stomping around all fucking day.

OFY

been rewatching Bored to Death -- weird to see Jason Schwartzman in this Fargo role

what is the link to the channel? i heard the fray one is also good.

Yeah I can't stop watching these either. There's another video from a self-professed hip-hop head listening to Megadeth's Holy War and it's both hilarious and great too.

My favorite of these so far is Jolene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back