• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cavity, not an abscess. Are you my over-reactive wife? Do you need five across the eyes, too?*

*I do not condone domestic violence, but I do find joking about it to be a fertile ground for humor (like your mom).

do you know what happens to an untreated cavity? spoiler - it's an abscess

My daughter has fluid behind both her ears and will need tubes. She responds with “huh?” every other time that we say something to her and we finally realized it wasn’t just a habit she picked up. No painful ear infections to clue us in *knock on wood*

Damn 2&2 is going to be even more irate, first people couldn't go to the dentist because everything was shutdown, now people just straight up avoiding the dental scam.

giphy.gif

Why are you quitting? Everyone is giving you the win, its like when they let the special needs kid join the football team, run through the line, and dive into the endzone. We are all here cheering for you.

I actually haven't received any harassing messages from that crazy fuck locomotive recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back