• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, posters that that go into those RJ-only threads just to stir shit up will be outing themselves as assholes.

Truth. It's like the zoo. Go to look at the animals, not throw rocks at them.

Where should I go tubing that’s a convenient day trip from Charlotte?

Yeah snow tubing is dumb, unless you have/are with small kids. River tubing with a massive cooler in the tube next to you is 10/10 summer activity.

C-_DwrMXoAAbReQ

it used to be i could go on twitter and understand what all the kids are talking about

now i have to consult google for what a "himbo" or a "gec" is

pretty soon i'll live in myers park and only really be able to talk about greens fees and property taxes and such things

Welcome to the Resistance.

Water is underrated IMO. Here's some pretty sweet water:

Moraine-Lake.jpg

Is this Moraine Lake? I've canoed there if so.

Also, Biff is right about tubing on the New, but I'd go further north to Scottsville instead of Todd. Go to New River Outfitters. I used to work there summers when I first started teaching. Beautiful stretch of river.

Gotta wear nose plugs for river tubing now tho. 99% chance I'd get the brain eating amoeba.

Tag: Would it really matter?

Is this Moraine Lake? I've canoed there if so.

Also, Biff is right about tubing on the New, but I'd go further north to Scottsville instead of Todd. Go to New River Outfitters. I used to work there summers when I first started teaching. Beautiful stretch of river.

Yes it is. I've canoed there as well. All of the lakes around Banff are pretty incredible.

Yes it is. I've canoed there as well. All of the lakes around Banff are pretty incredible.

I thought glacier was beautiful until I got up into the Canadian Rockies. Peyto lake is crazy as well. Jasper is an amazing park too.

Banff and Jasper NP definitely the most beautiful places I have visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back