• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put dan on ignore for being a giant douche

We got 4x6 horse stall mats from Tractor Supply Co.

They aren’t so exact that they fit together perfectly, but they are perfect for what you describe. Not crazy expensive, but super heavy and durable. You could probably slice them up a bit to make exact.

Our gym is just basement concrete floor underneath, but we used some sort of epoxy to make it black.

Our rack is from Rogue Fitness. I’m sure you could do cheaper, but their stuff is great.

now we're talking - very nice, thank you. I like the whiteboard too.

I'll be over at 7:00 am tomorrow, I'll bring some protein powder

Wonder if danthebuilder is bobknightfan

He's definitely been around for a while and has a beef with rjk

which doesn't rule many folks out

would've thought by now the IP address would flash in red to the moderators

Just watched Hamilton and was blown away. Now I'm mad I didn't see it when it came to Charlotte. Probably won't sleep for another hour or so just because I'm reading about the cast, how the music was influenced and everything else.

Too late. Just crushed my sternum under this 135.

Had to get my 6 year old to help roll the bar off me.

And now she's crying because "Daddy can't make any gainz."

sorry, stopped at Costco to get some whey and had to break up a fight between a mask-less insurance agent and an older couple

My brother has taken to just yelling at people without masks now. In western N.C., he has no shortage of opportunity to yell.

Too late. Just crushed my sternum under this 135.

Had to get my 6 year old to help roll the bar off me.

And now she's crying because "Daddy can't make any gainz."

hope those bruises (your chest and your daughter's lost sense of wonder) heal quickly

076d97ea5fa1b685cad6271cf9cd8cb4.jpg

Picture probably helpful. Shows the mats and the floor. Maybe not the best angle.

Sex Dungeon

I'm also going to have to do something if we're never going to be able to go back to the gym. I'm still in shape and have lost fat but have also lost muscle mass. I could use a few kettlebells to stay busy. I don't really want to invest in the whole home gym thing when my regular gym is a half mile from my house and it's going to reopen someday.

I'm also going to have to do something if we're never going to be able to go back to the gym. I'm still in shape and have lost fat but have also lost muscle mass. I could use a few kettlebells to stay busy. I don't really want to invest in the whole home gym thing when my regular gym is a half mile from my house and it's going to reopen someday.

You can honestly do a lot with body weight exercises. Pushups and pull-ups and dips are some of the best muscle building exercises you can do.

I used to be the king of dips but I get golfer's elbow when I do them now.

Meh. I buy boxer shorts there and that's about it. Last time I was in one of their stores was when I got stuck in NYC due to weather and my luggage went through to Charlotte and I needed clothes. I got underwear and a polo shirt and that's about all I could take. I have to admit that their clothes look great on me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back