• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually a tough spot for the mods. I don't think RJ deserves a perma-ban by any means, but if his staying means quality and/or volume posters leave in droves, then he might have to go, for the good of the realm. I'll have a better pulse after 18 (holes and beers) with LK this afternoon.

This is actually a tough spot for the mods. I don't think RJ deserves a perma-ban by any means, but if his staying means quality and/or volume posters leave in droves, then he might have to go, for the good of the realm. I'll have a better pulse after 18 (holes and beers) with LK this afternoon.

homie, it's cumulative at this point

if it were just the strick post, sure, he apologizes and gets a 14 day ban

but, uh, it's not just the strick post

the dude singlehandedly makes the boards unreadable, and has taken up *so much* mod time for the past decade that it's bizarre to me that they're continuing to put up with it

Wait did strick and townie really get perma-banned? That’s dumb

homie, it's cumulative at this point

if it were just the strick post, sure, he apologizes and gets a 14 day ban

but, uh, it's not just the strick post

the dude singlehandedly makes the boards unreadable, and has taken up *so much* mod time for the past decade that it's bizarre to me that they're continuing to put up with it

I agree. And I say this as someone who doesn’t mind RJ. But if there are repeated problems where posters are getting in trouble/banned and rj is at the heart of most if not all of it...

Wait did strick and townie really get perma-banned? That’s dumb

After over a year of relentless personal attacks on my about Goodman/DFL, they made a bet that if my info and access weren't as I said they were and an independent arbiter (BabyDeac75) confirmed it was, they would be perma-banned. If I was wrong I would be.

Had they EVER once simply apologized for the continuing, relentless attacks on me, my character and admitted they were wrong, it would have been enough. But they want to be martyrs.

Years attacking me and my character is OK to many here. But they cry if they are treated the way they treat others.

There are times when I think RJ does this just to get plot lines for his next book

You run into an asshole in the morning, hey you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, then you’re the asshole.

RJ runs into assholes all day.

These threads remind me why I took a long hiatus from the boards.

After over a year of relentless personal attacks on my about Goodman/DFL, they made a bet that if my info and access weren't as I said they were and an independent arbiter (BabyDeac75) confirmed it was, they would be perma-banned. If I was wrong I would be.

Had they EVER once simply apologized for the continuing, relentless attacks on me, my character and admitted they were wrong, it would have been enough. But they want to be martyrs.

Years attacking me and my character is OK to many here. But they cry if they are treated the way they treat others.

Fuck you. Leave. You aren't liked.

You run into an asshole in the morning, hey you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, then you’re the asshole.

RJ runs into assholes all day.

These threads remind me why I took a long hiatus from the boards.

I haven't bothered for awhile, but this poster is AIDs and I don't know why you all put up with him.

I pretty much only play mafia and read the sports board, but the amount of threads that I see that RJ has made about himself and basically unreadable still blows me away. Idk what the solution is, but if it’s true that saying stuff like what he said to Strickland is a pattern for him I don’t see why he is still around.

I pretty much only play mafia and read the sports board, but the amount of threads that I see that RJ has made about himself and basically unreadable still blows me away. Idk what the solution is, but if it’s true that saying stuff like what he said to Strickland is a pattern for him I don’t see why he is still around.

are you a usual suspect now too

That happened once and I have apologized multiple times for it.

That happened once and I have apologized multiple times for it.

how many times have you posted this today?

it's almost like it happening one time is all it should take for you to be banned!

RJ with the Trump-like revisionist history. You never accepted the bet, and even you admit you have no idea what the buyout actually is. And there are even questions if you were even talking directly to a true 1 source.

Also I gotta come clean. I made up the tier list for sources 100% as a joke. I think tier 5 was like a person that really loves Wake athletics. I’m kinda sad my joke became involved in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back