• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet some of you mother fuckers thought you could forget 9/11? Well THINK AGAIN !!

The worst part about this whole Covid outbreak is I can no longer justify the time expenditure of showing Last of the Mohicans in class.

Remembering 9/11 by watching the conspiracy documentary "Loose Change" from a video file on a burnt cd I found on the school bus in 2005

The worst part about this whole Covid outbreak is I can no longer justify the time expenditure of showing Last of the Mohicans in class.

What are you talking about? Moscow Mitch McConnell is from Ken Tuck A!

So my wife saw a movie today. No idea what this movie is. But the description continues to evolve. As billed, it involved witches and dance. Then it became a gory movie where witches dance. Then it’s a period piece set in the 70s. Then it’s a German period piece in the 70s where witches derive their power from dance and smear intestines on their tits while dancing to further increase their powers. Then Tilda Swinton was in it.

Seems like COVID fixed that problem.

Suspiria, right?

Yeah that was it. She went online today to try and figure out what the hell happened at the end and found a bunch of articles trying to figure out what happened and felt better. She thought she was watching a fun teenage fantasy dance movie. This was not what she was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back