• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. So true to form.

810ee6a29c1dc1055a72e0fd32130a44.gif

So Wisconsin Dems have been pretty creative in trying to get donations. A few weeks/months ago (time is meaningless these days) they had a West Wing cast get together for people who donated. And last night there was a live reading of the Princess Bride from most of the full cast (Fred Savage was, I think, the only person that hasn't died that wasn't there). It was pretty glitchy in terms of the feed at times, but overall it was really awesome. And the Q&A afterwards was great. Mandy Patinkin was really getting into it, and Billy Crystal and Carol Kane look exactly the same as they did back then, only they didn't need to put on any makeup. And the best part was how much the whole thing pissed of Prince Bride super fan Ted Cruz.

So Wisconsin Dems have been pretty creative in trying to get donations. A few weeks/months ago (time is meaningless these days) they had a West Wing cast get together for people who donated. And last night there was a live reading of the Princess Bride from most of the full cast (Fred Savage was, I think, the only person that hasn't died that wasn't there). It was pretty glitchy in terms of the feed at times, but overall it was really awesome. And the Q&A afterwards was great. Mandy Patinkin was really getting into it, and Billy Crystal and Carol Kane look exactly the same as they did back then, only they didn't need to put on any makeup. And the best part was how much the whole thing pissed of Prince Bride super fan Ted Cruz.

just saw they're doing a parks and rec reunion coming up as well. NC Dems should learn.

One of my students just told me that her height and shoe size is predicated on how well she slept the night before. Like, she can shrink up to an inch if she didn't get much sleep. She believes it so wholeheartedly she has me questioning whether or not that is a thing.

One of my students just told me that her height and shoe size is predicated on how well she slept the night before. Like, she can shrink up to an inch if she didn't get much sleep. She believes it so wholeheartedly she has me questioning whether or not that is a thing.

does she think coronavirus is real?

The big tech netflix documentary was scary as hell. Most of it I knew, but it certainly put it in a bigger light of how big of a problem it really is. Most namely that if you google "climate change" and it knows you're a lib or living in CA it will autofill in with "is serious" and if they know you're a right winger it will auto-fill in with "is a hoax"

So it's just drastically accelerating the polarization of america as the two sides are literally being taught different things as facts.

The big tech netflix documentary was scary as hell. Most of it I knew, but it certainly put it in a bigger light of how big of a problem it really is. Most namely that if you google "climate change" and it knows you're a lib or living in CA it will autofill in with "is serious" and if they know you're a right winger it will auto-fill in with "is a hoax"

So it's just drastically accelerating the polarization of america as the two sides are literally being taught different things as facts.

The big tech expose presented by...big tech?

Of puberty age? Water retention can be bananas at that age, so her feet could be changing - even as rapidly as she says. It's possible (certain) that the change has a different reason than sleep schedule. Probably fluid intake, birth control cycles, or her natural cycle. Maybe dietary, but really, at middle school age, could be fucking anything.

Went to the store yesterday and looked in my rear view and the woman in the car behind me had her mask on, which I find odd enough but it doesn't rustle my jimmies - you do you. What got me was that she pulled down her mask, took a drag off her cigarette and put her mask back up. I saw her do this four times. I didn't see her exhale before putting it back up on any of those occasions, though maybe it was the light or something making it so I couldn't see the smoke. Regardless, the inside of that mask has to smell awful.

Went to the store yesterday and looked in my rear view and the woman in the car behind me had her mask on, which I find odd enough but it doesn't rustle my jimmies - you do you. What got me was that she pulled down her mask, took a drag off her cigarette and put her mask back up. I saw her do this four times. I didn't see her exhale before putting it back up on any of those occasions, though maybe it was the light or something making it so I couldn't see the smoke. Regardless, the inside of that mask has to smell awful.

Maybe she sells them to perverts on the internet? It's like the trailer park Marlboro version of dirty panties?

Speaking of dirty panties, I think we really gotta put that on the Japanese. I'm not sure Americans would have had the gumption sua sponte to establish the marketing necessary to sustain trade. I went to the red light district in Shinjuku once, and some (most?) of the things I just had to shrug my shoulders and be all, "you do you."

However, I sincerely wish that we had love hotels that you could rent for three hours. I would totally use them to take naps during the work day and/or fuck Mako's mom.

Maybe she sells them to perverts on the internet? It's like the trailer park Marlboro version of dirty panties?

Speaking of dirty panties, I think we really gotta put that on the Japanese. I'm not sure Americans would have had the gumption sua sponte to establish the marketing necessary to sustain trade. I went to the red light district in Shinjuku once, and some (most?) of the things I just had to shrug my shoulders and be all, "you do you."

However, I sincerely wish that we had love hotels that you could rent for three hours. I would totally use them to take naps during the work day and/or fuck Mako's mom.

One the most fun nights I've had was in Shinjuku. We were in Tokyo for my 40th and we met up with a friend and his colleague who happened to be there at the same time for work, had a bunch of drinks at the top floor bar of our hotel (the bar from Lost in Translation), and then went all over the area north of the train station and ate a bunch of weird shit at the little stall restaurants, roamed around Piss Alley and the red light district, eating and drinking all night. There was definitely a lot of "you do you" going on for sure. While there's a ton of weird shit in Tokyo, I would move there tomorrow if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back