• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i mean, in that she created the IP.

this guy just compared using similes with brain damage

How is the author that created a world/characters not comparable to a god? Is that not basically what a god is?

Oh no, I'm brain damaged too!

i guess the difference is that the characters in the Potter-verse don't actually worship a diety called "JK Rowling" or whatever.

I will be moving to Dallas next year, anyone have suggestions on where in the area I should move to?

Wife's job is over by Love airport for reference.

is there anything more convoluted than American health insurance?

after a couple times requesting my drug refill be switched to generic through the messaging portal, I got someone on the phone to get the refill as generic this time

ended up getting the name brand drug again, but at the generic price of 1/3 the name brand price

I will be moving to Dallas next year, anyone have suggestions on where in the area I should move to?

Wife's job is over by Love airport for reference.

Interesting. I guess they do always say that Dallas is the Portugal of America.

I’m supposed to spend two weeks in Portugal next July. Odds on that happening?

man i don't know; i hate these questions. These movies I can watch anytime and enjoy them in full, every time:

Master & Commander
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
Lost in Translation
Toy Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back