• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see what the RJ-only threads become. After some initial poster interest, I'm thinking/hoping it'll just be a sort of diary of his solitary confinement with a lot of random posts. I predict the initial feistiness will give way to depression until we near the end of the year when he angles for a '21 return by acting cordial.

While I am not an RJ fan, I did think there was a lot of piling on at the end there... It always feels like bullying when you have a group of people relentlessly attacking a single person, even if that person is obtuse.

IMO, posters that that go into those RJ-only threads just to stir shit up will be outing themselves as assholes.

At the very least, OGBoards got some excitement during the slowest part of the year around here.

^Honestly if it gets him to stop posting for awhile, that would be great. He needs a month or two away from here. He's too obsessed with our e-world.

Came back from the lake yesterday morning. Holy hell am I old/sore. The slalom ski/tubing combo uses a lot of muscles I did not know I had.

Tubing as an adult is guaranteed to leave you sore if you've gotta put any effort into staying on it. Ouch.

it used to be i could go on twitter and understand what all the kids are talking about

now i have to consult google for what a "himbo" or a "gec" is

pretty soon i'll live in myers park and only really be able to talk about greens fees and property taxes and such things

not really though, i'm sticking around dc til the 2026 world cup and then bailing

my parents and i lived in a studio apartment in columbus until i was 2 while my dad was in grad school

my nice 2 br condo in dc will be great

Tubing as an adult is guaranteed to leave you sore if you've gotta put any effort into staying on it. Ouch.

Indeed. Sans alcohol, I'm not sure my wife and I would have done it. She fell twice though and I didn't so that's a big win. Thought I'd have trouble even getting up on slalom as it had been a few years. Got up immediately and kinda crushed it. Again, thanks alcohols.

It's from hammering home all of those political points on the tunnels.

it's from carrying this community on my back

fortunately my hunger strike was fruitful

(to be clear i'm joking here, though i think rj ultimately is in the right place, threads that are all about him)

Posting kind of sucks now that I can't just unload five tons of invective on RJ for fun. I need a new target. Maybe I'll just make fun of myself. Townie will definitely pile on.

A person who request forgiveness while refusing to give any is HYPOCRITE of highest order. This is Townie.

Indeed. Sans alcohol, I'm not sure my wife and I would have done it. She fell twice though and I didn't so that's a big win. Thought I'd have trouble even getting up on slalom as it had been a few years. Got up immediately and kinda crushed it. Again, thanks alcohols.

Haha, I haven't even tried slaloming since the accident.. ez double skis or nothing for me (though trying to improve/learn how to wake surf since that's nice and low speed), that shit is always tougher than you remember it being, but once you're up it's not too bad. Holiday weekend meant pretty choppy water where we were though, so it wasn't the most fun conditions.

I threw out my back showering in December and could barely walk for like a week.

not really though, i'm sticking around dc til the 2026 world cup and then bailing

my parents and i lived in a studio apartment in columbus until i was 2 while my dad was in grad school

my nice 2 br condo in dc will be great

Why’d you buy a place then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back