• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layer Cake
Drive
Tree of Life
Last of the Mohicans

I think I tie favorite and most rewatchable together.

Hard to leave Heat and Tombstone off of that list though. Same with the original Wicker Man.

Other movies I will watch if they're on:

500 Days of Summer
Lost In Translation
Crazy. Stupid. Love

Y'all I am sensitive

Crazy Stupid Love is crazy stupid underrated. But I’ll watch anything with Ryan Gosling. I feel the same way about that man that Knight feels about me.

Layer Cake
Drive
Tree of Life
Last of the Mohicans

I think I tie favorite and most rewatchable together.

"Rewatchable" is a difficult one for me, because I already watch so much tv and sports that I don't really enjoy re-watching movies. I purposefully wait 3-4 years in-between watching the same movie, unless I am introducing it to someone. I've probably shown Take Shelter, Session 9, The Fountain, and Triangle to 5-10 people.

Fair enough. I guess if it’s movies that I pop on the most, it’s gotta be Purple Rain or Stop Making Sense because the kids will watch those with me anytime I put them on.

Fair enough. I guess if it’s movies that I pop on the most, it’s gotta be Purple Rain or Stop Making Sense because the kids will watch those with me anytime I put them on.

You excited about American Utopia?

Gladiator
Godfather
The Hunt for Red October
Forrest Gump

These must be my favorites. If I'm channel surfing and these five appear the decision is made, all in to the finish.

edit. Woodstock

Great music by legendary artists inspired by the occasion and memories of a life changing personal experience.

Last edited:
How in the heck is it not anti-trust the apple charges spotify 30% of its revenues if someone purchases a subscription through the app store on its devices?

Has anyone seen the new Tyson videos? Man is terrifying at 54.

Anybody ever seen A Face in the Crowd with Andy Griffith? Such a great film. He's the anti-Andy Taylor in that flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back