• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like it might have been before Seinfeld. At that time, he was doing well on Broadway.

It'd be cool if people on our ignore list didn't show up at all. Like, I have a user on ignore, I don't want to know every time they post. Just a single line of "post would be here, but it's not" or whatever. I don't need the details or a link to "view post" or "Remove user from ignore list."

It'd be cool if people on our ignore list didn't show up at all. Like, I have a user on ignore, I don't want to know every time they post. Just a single line of "post would be here, but it's not" or whatever. I don't need the details or a link to "view post" or "Remove user from ignore list."

Seeing them in quoted posts is the bigger problem, and for certain users completely invalidates the jUsT iGnOrE hIm!!! crowd

everybody please go vote in my poll

only if you explain why you're taking this survey

Catching up after the long weekend. How many posters are now boycotting? Have the boycotters migrated to OGB 2.0?

this is a great pull. what a weird casting choice. Alexander's voice is...just weird. why would you pick him for this"?

well I mean he did a great job on the song and the acting and is charismatic and an obvious talent.

You think they should have gone with maybe like a Tony Bennett type crooner or a soulful Marvin Gaye to sell that shit?

well I mean he did a great job on the song and the acting and is charismatic and an obvious talent.

You think they should have gone with maybe like a Tony Bennett type crooner or a soulful Marvin Gaye to sell that shit?

You mean someone like this guy?

FWIW, this still gets caught in my head from time to time and I've never been a McDonald's guy.

only if you explain why you're taking this survey

short version- a friend randomly sent it to me a couple months ago and i was in a weird place emotionally and it just hit and i listened to the whole album consecutively afterwards. and i sent it to a couple friends and got super polarized reactions. then sent it to a group chat with 12 people and exactly half of them liked it. and i sent it to my brothers and exactly 1 of 2 liked it. so i've determined that exactly half the population likes this song and half don't like it. seeing if that holds up in a larger group.

@birdman can u plug this into ur models?

couldnt get people to buy that Mc DLT, doe

Seeing results v close to 50/50 everyone pls vote

I get busy for like 2 weeks and everyone quits and the place goes crazy

You mean someone like this guy?

FWIW, this still gets caught in my head from time to time and I've never been a McDonald's guy.

Holy shit that's terrifying. I must've repressed that childhood memory.

We should put strick and townie on their own threads and then see which thread gets more activity! RJ thread or townie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back