• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if I were ever single again I'd just grab some single bro friends and just crash post exams and spring breaks

And be the old guys?

i didn't know until 5pm today that seedless watermelons were *that* much smaller than regular watermelons wow

like this here seedless watermelon is the size of a 9 month yr old head

can someone please give me a straight answer on the typical size of a seedless watermelon? are they always this small?

I swear my parents brought home a regular-watermelon-sized seedless watermelon on occasion when I was a child, but maybe that was just in comparison to my stature?

i also have a los campesinos! poster from their romance is boring 10th anniversary show in london back in february that i love

i'll see if i can find it on the interwebs

the outro to "you! me! dancing!" is one of the things that made me fall in love with them tbh

TexasDeac is a real big fan when we saw them together he shouted all the words in my face

One time i was chatting with gareth at a show but didn't let him know i recognized him. Then later i asked Cate Le Bon if it was really him and she said in her hilarious Welsh accent "oooooh, how do you know Gareth!?!?"

That's my story

can someone please give me a straight answer on the typical size of a seedless watermelon? are they always this small?

I swear my parents brought home a regular-watermelon-sized seedless watermelon on occasion when I was a child, but maybe that was just in comparison to my stature?

I feel like they’re rounder whereas reg watermelons are more oblong

I feel like they’re rounder whereas reg watermelons are more oblong

okay so the extremely small size of this one is maybe just a whole foods/organic thing.

I'm not complaining! This is actually the perfect size for a solo person to finish off in a day or two.

if you have a bunch of mealy or less than perfectly ripe watermelon you can blend it like you would a smoothie and freeze it into tasty popsicles

talking fruit!

if you have a bunch of mealy or less than perfectly ripe watermelon you can blend it like you would a smoothie and freeze it into tasty popsicles

talking fruit!

this is very good to know. do you happen to have popsicle molds? Or do you just use CUPS for big ol' thicc popsicles?

we recently bought popsicle molds

also good if you make 2 much smoothie

okay so the extremely small size of this one is maybe just a whole foods/organic thing.

I'm not complaining! This is actually the perfect size for a solo person to finish off in a day or two.

We've gotten a few seedless watermelons this summer that were roughly the size of a volley ball - I'd say the one you got was unusually small and/or related to be organic.

We've gotten a few seedless watermelons this summer that were roughly the size of a volley ball - I'd say the one you got was unusually small and/or related to be organic.

Thank you for sharing this. I am starting to feel less insane. I will stick to Publix in the future for Seedless Watermelon (or maybe have Whole Foods deliver another 1 or 2 in the name of science)

Since, the MODS won't let RJ post random thoughts anywhere else. I have to do it here on his behalf.

Anyone else Mel Brooks one more MUSICAL or FILM in him? No project screams for Mel Brooks touch than FILM or MUSICAL about Donald Trump.

Please provide feedback on if they could make SCENTED Nair "for the face".

Since, the MODS won't let RJ post random thoughts anywhere else. I have to do it here on his behalf.

Anyone else Mel Brooks one more MUSICAL or FILM in him? No project screams for Mel Brooks touch than FILM or MUSICAL about Donald Trump.

Please provide feedback on if they could make SCENTED Nair "for the face".

I think you a word(s).

A Selena Gomez video came up on my youtube suggestions. That girl is unnaturally young looking. Like, super off-putting.

I get it if you're a huge chili molester or whatever, but really freaks me out to see a 27 year old woman who looks like she's 12 (at best) singing about getting her snatch caved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back