• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking canadiandeac. Banned in October, and dan’s join date is November.

lol right on the money, wish I'd read this before I did all the poking around last night to tie them officially together.. would have saved me a little time

mods clearly have gone full authoritarian here

tyranny of the majority

something something fascism

I had a weird thing happen pre-quarantine where I bought some stuff from Brooks Brothers using a gift card and they sent me my order twice. I decided to just return one of the orders in-store and the store happened to be closing a month later. They gave me a full cash refund for my order somehow, and I used some of it to get some super discounted stuff in the store closing sale. I'm pretty sure I ended up getting a bunch of stuff and converted like 60% of my gift card to actual money when all was said and done.

watch this again in 2020 and tell me if it's still funny (i say yes)

I have also been fed that video recently as a result of YouTube's algorithm.

dada (us, young child)
data (us, now)

see how fucked this is??

it's the dril tweet townie chose to represent me 🙂

were fleet foxes ever good

i am revisiting the early-mid 2000s in a state of real confusion today

hey kory what is your favorite song on punisher

fleet foxes is a good band to shop to

mid-2000s Sub Pop (Shins, Band of Horses, Fleet, Postal Service) is all good music to shop to

maybe ICU? Garden Song? the poppy Kyoto? Chinese Satellite?

hard to choose. those are what come to mind first.

were fleet foxes ever good

i am revisiting the early-mid 2000s in a state of real confusion today

yes

sun giant ep and their s/t were dope. i liked helplessness blues too (especially the title track) but defs a step down. did not like crack up at all

man i could buy so many jeans to that fleet foxes track just get me in an American Eagle and let me loose

imagine trying to pick one song off Punisher instead of viewing the album as a cohesive whole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back