• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sike it was actually 3.9% but i actually just paid it off like a month in because they knocked off $500 to finance with them. good to know for future purchase though.

palma that’s how Wake grads buy cars

Yeah we weren’t quite sure what to expect since we are pretty conspicuous with an NC plate but haven’t had any issues. We got tested (negative) before we left and are staying right on the beach so don’t really have much need to go anywhere. Obviously are wearing masks and respecting all local policies but no issues whatsoever thus far.

One kind of funny coincidence is that we met the woman who owns this house (like a split downstairs owner/upstairs Airbnb situation) and she lives like 10 minutes from us in Durham most of the year.

Gotcha. You're probably better off with the NC plate than a Mass or NY plate. They don't like those plates under the best of circumstances. So where are you staying?

Gotcha. You're probably better off with the NC plate than a Mass or NY plate. They don't like those plates under the best of circumstances. So where are you staying?

We got a cheap place right on the beach in Old Orchard Beach. Kind of a 2&2 Myrtle Beach level experience but we are just hanging out on the beach, grilling and drinking so who cares. Our friends who live in Boston drove up so the four of us are just hanging out.

Man this Hamilton hype ain't no joke. This is easily the most creative thing I've seen since Pitbull's Global Warming

I’ve had Hamilton songs stuck in my head since I saw it on Disney+ for the first time. I love the songs but I’m still glad I didn’t listen to the album before watching it.

Yeah, we saw it on Broadway when it was still new and there was this dude sitting next to us on the 5th row who was psyched up about seeing it for the first time and he had already listened to the soundtrack enough to know what was coming next. He wasn't terribly annoying but it was kinda funny.

I saw it again in Chicago from the mezz and then saw the Disney+ version. The Disney version is better than watching from upstairs imo.

Ec0Z5X2XsAE8w-q

Yeah, we saw it on Broadway when it was still new and there was this dude sitting next to us on the 5th row who was psyched up about seeing it for the first time and he had already listened to the soundtrack enough to know what was coming next. He wasn't terribly annoying but it was kinda funny.

I saw it again in Chicago from the mezz and then saw the Disney+ version. The Disney version is better than watching from upstairs imo.

Yeah. I think if I had pulled it up on Spotify, I would have done the math and realized it was the whole show. Then I would have just decided to wait for it instead of listening to it nonstop.

#humblebrag

brother and sister-in-law found out they're having identical twins

kinda annoying that they're identical

any identical twin parents/family around here?

I know df09/arby's are fake identical

brother and sister-in-law found out they're having identical twins

kinda annoying that they're identical

any identical twin parents/family around here?

I know df09/arby's are fake identical

Doofus and #'s are actually identical iirc.

I'd rate having identical twins higher than having fraternal boy/girl twins or something, but I'm biased.

a crazy thing is how different sizes are across brands

bought a couple large t-shirts lately and one is undershirt tight and the other is pretty much a dress

Yeah. Very disappointed that Biden has nothing about that in his platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back