• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out on whose side I should be on in the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, August person kerfluffle ?

So far it looks like Will is a cuck, Jada is a sociopath whore, and August is an opportunist.

Need more info.

What's a good APR on a used car these days? Like what interest rate is too high where you'd just be like nope. I'm not finding like the 0% APR offers, I guess those are only available for new cars?

At some point you’re going to realize the older women you found attractive when you were 25 are now in their 60s. Any of your friends’ hot moms are well past that now.

this seems like as good a place as any to say that kelly preston just died of breast cancer at 57. i had a serious thing for her back in the day

Can someone help me out on whose side I should be on in the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, August person kerfluffle ?

So far it looks like Will is a cuck, Jada is a sociopath whore, and August is an opportunist.

Need more info.

did not know that Jada was paid for services. def makes things weird

Yeah, she was smokin' hot. Hopefully she enjoys her great Scientology reward in the sky.

This.

had me in the first half, ngl

Also this.

If you asked me to predict the next two seconds at any time in the video, I would have gotten it wrong.

Help out an old. What is TikTok doing now better than Vine was doing way back when it was popular?

This.

Also this.

If you asked me to predict the next two seconds at any time in the video, I would have gotten it wrong.

Help out an old. What is TikTok doing now better than Vine was doing way back when it was popular?

Gathering your personal data for use by the Chinese government.

It's not that much better. Some parts maybe. Easy to add licensed music/audio over clips. Better editing software. Full portrait.

according to the internet, more vids of young girls for pedos to check out risk free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back