• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland is partt of the United Kingdom.

I want to emphasize again that, even though other people have broadened the scope and taken issue with his posting in general, my point consistently has been that this kind of rhetoric should be unacceptable in a community like this and warranted at least a temporary ban. I do not think rj should be banned because of his general day to day posting. I think he should have been banned for this SPECIFIC post

Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

I want to emphasize again that, even though other people have broadened the scope and taken issue with his posting in general, my point consistently has been that this kind of rhetoric should be unacceptable in a community like this and warranted at least a temporary ban. I do not think rj should be banned because of his general day to day posting. I think he should have been banned for this SPECIFIC post[/QUOTE

Add a time frame for your thread title on your way to ban camp !!

I want to emphasize again that, even though other people have broadened the scope and taken issue with his posting in general, my point consistently has been that this kind of rhetoric should be unacceptable in a community like this and warranted at least a temporary ban. I do not think rj should be banned because of his general day to day posting. I think he should have been banned for this SPECIFIC post

Add a time frame for your thread title on your way to ban camp !!

lol wut

well here's a random place to jump in as a new poster

that poster's first post:
Biden has talked about raising corporate tax rate from 21% current to 28%. It was 35% but dropped by trump in 2017

Individual tax rates increased under carter, reagan, ghwbush, clinton. Taxes decreased by gwbush and cuts were extended by obama. Then trump dropped them further. So basically each president has made changes.

The pubs have done a good job with messaging but usually the economy actually runs better with higher individual rates.

Higher rates would help with income inequality which is a huge issue now. The rich should be paying more and the middle and lower class less so they would have more disposable income to buy stuff and actually expand the economy. There's only so much the rich can buy so they use the excess to invest which doesn't help anybody but themselves.

makes u wonder

the poster's name is NIRVANA backwards except with a TYPO so obviously it's rj :D

Townie has a known Anti Semite as his handle picture. Nobody seems to have a problem with that.

OQmsmLo.png

that's why we BANNED him

but seriously who is his picture of?

the poster's name is NIRVANA backwards except with a TYPO so obviously it's rj :D

Not much into that style.

My old friend Ernie has been playing popular music since the mid-50s. He's played with everyone from Count Basie to NWA from Phil Collins to Shania Twain and much more. According to him, using "genres" is a waste of time. He says there are only kinds of music- Good- the stuff you like and Bad- the stuff you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back