• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

For all those that want to ban RJ I though free speach was a RIGHT!!!!!! You are also the ones that want to ban movies and books because they dont fit what you think. Welcome to NAZY America 2020 or better yet yet NAZI Germany 1933. Jesus it is the excat same mind set oops sorry I said Jesus ban me...........

I agree. We should definitely have a right to free speech on a, checks notes, private message board.

Actually, I disagree. Your post is inaccurate gibberish.

Plus Donald Trump as President thru Jan 2025! That will make RJ batshit crazy!

Some of us disagree about RJ, but we can all agree this guy is the shittiest poster on the boards, right?

I agree. We should definitely have a right to free speech on a, checks notes, private message board.

Actually, I disagree. Your post is inaccurate gibberish.

But only in private forums Really you just typed that without thinking didnt you.............So free speech is only allowed in private and this is pretty much a private message board.

This will be almost as fair as being banned for using an Ocean's Eleven quote...

If this is "being looked into", then BBD starting the clearest call out thread in board history needs to be looked into. The difference is I've given multiple apologies and he is happy to break the rules.

I'm certain this will be dealt with fairly.

I don’t think you have. Saying that you have apologized multiple times is not the same as giving multiple apologies.

I don’t think you have. Saying that you have apologized multiple times is not the same as giving multiple apologies.

Give me a number of how many times I have to say "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I went too far."

Please give me that number.

What he posted was pretty awful. The fact that he took it down and apologized means nothing. He should be gone, but that won't happen. A 30 day suspension might calm him down. A suspension needs to happen.

RJKarl, who I do not know personally so I can only evaluate him through his posts, evidently has psychological problems and a sad, lonely life. He's on these boards way too much and has been for many years.

Bingo

Trying to keep things cool...I have said that more than once. If I say it a hundred times, will it matter?

I'm sorry. I was wrong. I went too far.

Don’t say it’s over...We’ve come so far...don’t give up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back