Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Why is rj still allowed to post?

Banhammer'd
    I don't support what I did.

This isn't about one post.

RJ: My suggestion is to self-impose whatever ban you think is appropriate.

If RJ goes away can we still have Sokolove?

My two cents but I think a thread isolation is a good solution. He’s said multiple racist and bigoted things here though so he’s earned a ban too. Obviously people are uncomfortable with “restricting free speech” but there needs to be a line somewhere and if it isn’t drawn at overt bigotry then this board might as well be a free for all like Stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by JManslow View Post
    My two cents but I think a thread isolation is a good solution. He’s said multiple racist and bigoted things here though so he’s earned a ban too. Obviously people are uncomfortable with “restricting free speech” but there needs to be a line somewhere and if it isn’t drawn at overt bigotry then this board might as well be a free for all like Stormfront.
    This board appears to be sinking fast. Every other post is from a mentally deranged RJ. Mods are dug in on their principles since leaving Scout and won’t do anything. People are leaving for Lester’s board rapidly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this place is a wasteland with RJ arguing with crickets soon.

RJ is a parasite

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecarpet View Post
    This board appears to be sinking fast. Every other post is from a mentally deranged RJ. Mods are dug in on their principles since leaving Scout and won’t do anything. People are leaving for Lester’s board rapidly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this place is a wasteland with RJ arguing with crickets soon.
    What is Lester’s board?
    I'm the king of wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Maximum visibility. So more people could see his post calling someone “the kind of Jew that creates Nazis”
    No you suck because you started a thread about a topic that has zero to do with you, or sports, on a sports message board.

You see BBD, if you had made this thread about you, whatamount would be cool with it.
    Let’s get this done!

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...se-(2-week-ban)

Going to lock this thread and move it to D13 as well, if y'all wanna discuss it more (nothing is going to make everyone happy, reading this thread makes that much apparent) then feel free to do so there.