• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the Strick post and the “uncle Thomas” post, RJ probably has the top 2 blatantly most offensive posts in the history of this board. And he derails about half the threads on here. At the very least, he should be confined to his own thread so the rest of us don’t have to read his nonsense constantly - it’s otherwise unavoidable.

By the way, this is the definition of a call out thread. Why shouldn't you be banned?

RJ has and always will fucking suck. He’s the main reason I don’t bother posting on these boards anymore.

RJ is uncancelable. Shut the fuck up.

#makerjgreen
#cancelbbd

So you are on the side of “strick is the kind of Jew that creates nazis. He would turn in fellow concentration camp prisoners for an extra Morse of bread”

Good to know where you stand.

Just curiously, if Ph spent a ton of time insulting RJ (presuming they both didn’t have each other on ignore) is it RJ’s contention that he could drop an n-bomb with no consequence as long as he deleted the most post 6 weeks later?

I don't mind a little ribbing and take more shit than everyone else combined.

Given my history and the fact that I have never come to anything like the Strick post, you could think that maybe the accumulation of his insults and personal attacks finally pushed me too far. I was wrong.

You still won't join in creating peace. You'd rather have me gone or handcuffed than trying something that should work and make this place better for everyone.

read in trump’s voice

RJ needs to go. We come here to discuss Wake Forest athletics. He hijacks thread after thread and makes them all about himself.

People have enough negativity in their lives. This is a place to escape from that for some. A place to enjoy discussing Wake Forest with other fans. RJ consistently litters these boards with hatred, negativity, and off topic personal battles.

Toss him out like Uncle Phil did to Jazz. But don’t let him come back.

To be clear, I do not think rj should be banned for his general douchebaggery. I think that can be managed well enough by putting him on ignore. I am talking about this SPECIFIC instance where, again, he called a Jewish poster “the kind of Jew that creates Nazis”

so add Creamy and SD3 to the list of people who are defending this post:

Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

I am opposed to banning anyone. The banning of people has not improved the quality of these boards. Indeed, a good way to turn this place into a complete wasteland is to keep banning people.

I am opposed to banning anyone. The banning of people has not improved the quality of these boards. Indeed, a good way to turn this place into a complete wasteland is to keep banning people.

This is terrifying because I agree with Sailor. I hated Lectro and Bkf, but the boards are duller without them. The board needs villains, and our current crop is weak.

so add Creamy and SD3 to the list of people who are defending this post:

First of all, no. No one is defending that post - not even RJ, the guy who made the comment.

If people judged me in life for my mistakes and insensitive comments, I'd have no friends. I choose to judge people on the way they treat people in general. As mentioned, RJ has been nothing but a good dude to me, so that's how he will be judged in my eyes.

BBD, have you said anything in life that you regret? I'm sure you've messed up before. It would be harmful to you if folks judged you on a couple of wrongdoings.

So, yeah, I guess I'm #teamRJ

I also happen to like Strick. I don't necessarily think Townie has ever said one single kind thing to me, but I don't hate him either.

Everyone needs to stop being giant fucking pussies and grow up. This is an internet message board filled with depressed Wake fans holding onto some hope that we "will be good again".

Make up and put the bull shit to rest. Make peace and let go of the wrong things people have said to you in the past. That goes for everyone. Life is too short and I'd imagine we all have a lot more in common than message boards can highlight.

Cue the countdown until a few nerds focus on the fact I said *pussies*, rather than addressing the overall substance of my post.

My contention is that rj needed a 7 day temporary ban to cool down. If he got worked up enough to post something that heinous, then it would’ve been good for him to take a short break from the boards. This is not about judging someone forever for making a mistake. This is about whether this board wants to tolerate rhetoric that is on the level of “you are a Jew who would’ve turned in your fellow Jews to the Nazis”. My point is that we shouldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back