Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is rj still allowed to post?

This is being looked into by the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    like when Trump is asked a question about something and he always responds he's looking into it and will have a statement soon?

Thank you for this. I recognize that y'all volunteer your time and mostly expect to do back end technical support, not community management.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    like when Trump is asked a question about something and he always responds he's looking into it and will have a statement soon?
    This will be almost as fair as being banned for using an Ocean's Eleven quote...

If this is "being looked into", then BBD starting the clearest call out thread in board history needs to be looked into. The difference is I've given multiple apologies and he is happy to break the rules.

I'm certain this will be dealt with fairly.

Always the victim.

Beachbum did a callout thread and repeatedly posted on it and no BAN.

My bad, Beachbum does circle jerks with the MODS and it was directed at RJ.

Of course, it's OK to BAN RJ for something that he apologized wasn't what BANNED for, but Beachbum breaks a balck letter rule.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    This will be almost as fair as being banned for using an Ocean's Eleven quote...

If this is "being looked into", then BBD starting the clearest call out thread in board history needs to be looked into. The difference is I've given multiple apologies and he is happy to break the rules.

I'm certain this will be dealt with fairly.
    you are one stupid fucking jew

adding myself to the list of people taking a break while rj is around

dude is toxic to this place and if you need his dumb arguments and excessive victimhood to enjoy this place then you're weird

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    If I get banned for my statement. Then Milhouse has to get banned for his.

Beachbum, your hatred is ingrained in you that you can't see ANYTHING. But your ignorant, visceral, uncontrollable hatred that kept from seeing what RJ's intention was with Strickland led us here to another predictable CALLOUT thread.

You guys are easier to shoot than fish in barrel. Hell, you guys are easier than standing on a 6' step ladder and shooting layups.

I can't wait to see what your excuses will be to rationalize what suckers you are.

If I get banned for my statement. Then Milhouse has to get banned for his.
    i thought you had me on ignore you stupid fucking california resident

Although I went too far with my post (and said so right afterwards), it is in no way anti-Semitic to say something about specific person. It was not about ALL Jews. It was about ONE. In fact, a logical perception was that is it would protect Jews from potentially traitorous ones.

If you make a viscous, negative statement about the Pope, you aren't anti-Catholic. You are anti that Pope.
    you are a supid fucking native of philly

i am a SUPID north carolina resident

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    SUPID
    Just because you are making nice with me, doesn't mean your typing has to pay an homage to my stellar abilities around the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    adding myself to the list of people taking a break while rj is around

dude is toxic to this place and if you need his dumb arguments and excessive victimhood to enjoy this place then you're weird
    You’re still gonna play mafia, right?

Susan Collins is concerned.

Bzzz is a fucking loser Arsene Wenger's Avatar
    In this coat that looks like a puffy sleeping bag
    Look at what the last 10 years of Wake sports has done to the Wake message boards. Wake sports are pretty much the most boring thing imaginable. Speaking mostly as an observer, at least RJ enlivens the place a bit. Thanks Wellman.

Sheikh of Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Thank you for this. I recognize that y'all volunteer your time and mostly expect to do back end technical support, not community management.
    Admittedly, I'm not on here nearly as often as in the past. This was just brought to our attention today by a PM. If you or anyone else sees something that is completely egregious, please shoot one or all of us a PM. Full disclosure, I stay as far away from the Tunnels as possible, so I'll never see anything that is posted there without someone messaging me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    Most offensive post I've ever read here.