Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is rj still allowed to post?

This moral high horse stuff is pretty laughable.

Ignore the borderline insane vitriol dished to RJ as “deserved” if you want. A while back I posted about a freaking iPhone and got a hate-filled, homophobic, racist, graphically sexual response. From a mod no less. It was bad enough that the Federal agency I was working for at the time flagged the content and confronted me about it. Now OGB is blacklisted at that agency for harboring hate-speech.

I’m no fan of RJ’s posting style by any means, but the hypocrisy level here is skyrocketing faster than Florida COVID cases.

This whole thread is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on the internet. Grow up y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Right on brother!
    Lol. All lives do matter. Including RJ’s. Let it go people.

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches."

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Lol. All lives do matter. Including RJ’s. Let it go people.
    NO! NO! Saying all lives matter hurts those you first wanted to help...

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DCDeac View Post
    This moral high horse stuff is pretty laughable.

Ignore the borderline insane vitriol dished to RJ as “deserved” if you want. A while back I posted about a freaking iPhone and got a hate-filled, homophobic, racist, graphically sexual response. From a mod no less. It was bad enough that the Federal agency I was working for at the time flagged the content and confronted me about it. Now OGB is blacklisted at that agency for harboring hate-speech.

I’m no fan of RJ’s posting style by any means, but the hypocrisy level here is skyrocketing faster than Florida COVID cases.
    OGBoards is on the same list with alQueada chatrooms? Holy shit, we've made the big leagues.

But WHOA! WHOA! We may guys following us now. The Feds definitely have guys to come to our homes and offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Then you've accomplished your objective.
    yep. i’ve wasted a bunch of time. the objective of a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    it was never funny nor meant to be
    At least you’re aware

PET PEEVE- MODS who participate in bannable call out threads without doing anything about them.

LK, your new copy of Mein Kampf will be delivered next week.

Quote Originally Posted by tsywake View Post
    Admittedly, I'm not on here nearly as often as in the past. This was just brought to our attention today by a PM. If you or anyone else sees something that is completely egregious, please shoot one or all of us a PM. Full disclosure, I stay as far away from the Tunnels as possible, so I'll never see anything that is posted there without someone messaging me about it.
    er, but this isn't true

i am 100% positive that y'all were pm'd about the post in question when it happened a month ago, because i was told then that y'all were looking into it, and then... crickets

and, again, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT A SINGLE POST AT THIS POINT.

I often get on here and quickly scan a few threads that catch my eye to take a break from work...lost count of the number of times I've seen RJ destroy a good thread or discussion.

Bzzz is a fucking loser Arsene Wenger's Avatar
    In this coat that looks like a puffy sleeping bag
    Rj has earned this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Keep it up...my bad, I didn't mean to hit that close home...

But seriously, anyone could have predicted these posts. If you gave me the names, I could make the posts for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedrum4prez View Post
    I often get on here and quickly scan a few threads that catch my eye to take a break from work...lost count of the number of times I've seen RJ destroy a good thread or discussion.
    hey RJ, could you have made this post if we gave you "mikedrum4prez"?

you old fucking imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by deac29 View Post
    Between the Strick post and the “uncle Thomas” post, RJ probably has the top 2 blatantly most offensive posts in the history of this board. And he derails about half the threads on here. At the very least, he should be confined to his own thread so the rest of us don’t have to read his nonsense constantly - it’s otherwise unavoidable.
    what about this, rj? could you have predicted deac29 would post this???

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecarpet View Post
    RJ needs to go. We come here to discuss Wake Forest athletics. He hijacks thread after thread and makes them all about himself.

People have enough negativity in their lives. This is a place to escape from that for some. A place to enjoy discussing Wake Forest with other fans. RJ consistently litters these boards with hatred, negativity, and off topic personal battles.

Toss him out like Uncle Phil did to Jazz. But don’t let him come back.
    here's another one, rj!

was ilovecarpet on your list of usual suspects??

IT'S ALMOST LIKE "USUAL SUSPECTS" AREN'T A FUCKING THING BECAUSE YOU START SHIT WITH THE ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD, RJ

YOU HAVE THE SELF-AWARENESS OF A GODDAMN HOUSEPLANT YOU OLD FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Brangus View Post
    What he posted was pretty awful. The fact that he took it down and apologized means nothing. He should be gone, but that won't happen. A 30 day suspension might calm him down. A suspension needs to happen.

RJKarl, who I do not know personally so I can only evaluate him through his posts, evidently has psychological problems and a sad, lonely life. He's on these boards way too much and has been for many years.
    tell me about your long and storied feud with brangus, rj!

Quote Originally Posted by JGDeac View Post
    Holy shit. Seek help.
    is jgdeac a usual suspect too??

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    At least you’re aware
    that makes one of us

Roid rage is a serious issue pard