• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this shit needs to get tied up ASAP, folks. We've got a mafia game lined up for Monday, and it's an EPIC RETELLING of one of the best games ever hosted on this board. We're losing players to this old man dick swinging dogshit. Fucking end him so we can get our game on - spider hole on the sports board for the people who want to see an old man scream at clouds.

what is this a joke about?

Your hypothetical pads to protect you from the evils of life? I’m sorry to inform you that it is not cancelable. Nor is RJ.

Suck iiiiiiiiit bitch bois. Rick is here to haunt your OG existence for like 10-12 more years.

Last edited:
Hey, this shit needs to get tied up ASAP, folks. We've got a mafia game lined up for Monday, and it's an EPIC RETELLING of one of the best games ever hosted on this board. We're losing players to this old man dick swinging dogshit. Fucking end him so we can get our game on - spider hole on the sports board for the people who want to see an old man scream at clouds.

Can one post make a man sound like more of a loser?

For all those that want to ban RJ I though free speach was a RIGHT!!!!!! You are also the ones that want to ban movies and books because they dont fit what you think. Welcome to NAZY America 2020 or better yet yet NAZI Germany 1933. Jesus it is the excat same mind set oops sorry I said Jesus ban me...........

well i think we found RULZ and Bandwagon Boy's love child

the mafia Lobby carries weight on this board

I am not anyones lovechild I have been here long before old boards just dont post.......but this horse shit of banning people you dont agree with is bull shit. I am sure if RJ and I were to sit down and have a bier or 20 we would end up on the floor fighting about things but we would listen to each other unlike it seems 90 percent of the people here are willing to do.

Here is my proposal for the situation:

RJ - list all the 'Usual Suspects' and put them on ignore

'Usual Suspects' - put RJ on ignore

I get that it's fun to poke the RJ bear sometimes. I do enjoy reading the banter that comes with it. RJ could just stop responding, but he won't and that's fine because people won't stop poking the bear. It's a vicious cycle. I do think if RJ ignored "them" it would eventually stop because the whole reason to poke the bear is to get the reaction. Like Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway says in the movie 'Heartbreak Ridge', "Don't give the prick the satisfaction". Just my two cents.

Well said. Well spoken BG. @kilteddeac

Last edited:
The crickets are really loud.

I'll offer again. We can total board peace starting today.

Why won't those who are complaining about things willing to do this?

you are one stupid fucking jew

If I get banned for my statement. Then Milhouse has to get banned for his.

it is in no way anti-Semitic to say something about specific person. It was not about ALL Jews. It was about ONE. In fact, a logical perception was that is it would protect Jews from potentially traitorous ones.

If you make a viscous, negative statement about the Pope, you aren't anti-Catholic. You are anti that Pope.

Because they are the only ones right RJ different options dont matter.........

QC, which is exactly why neither of us should be banned. But if I am, he needs to be as well and for the same duration as should BeachBum for starting the most obvious call out thread in board history.

AGAIN, my position is no bans.

My long term position let's make the boards more peaceful and fun. But neither you nor the ones who attack all the time will join that movement. I'm all in on it.

QC, which is exactly why neither of us should be banned. But if I am, he needs to be as well and for the same duration as should BeachBum for starting the most obvious call out thread in board history.

AGAIN, my position is no bans.

My long term position let's make the boards more peaceful and fun. But neither you nor the ones who attack all the time will join that movement. I'm all in on it.

the only guy being considered for a ban has a position of no bans

funny, that

I am not anyones lovechild I have been here long before old boards just dont post.......but this horse shit of banning people you dont agree with is bull shit. I am sure if RJ and I were to sit down and have a bier or 20 we would end up on the floor fighting about things but we would listen to each other unlike it seems 90 percent of the people here are willing to do.

You German?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back