• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would turn in fellow concentration camp prisoners for an extra Morse of bread”

Many of us would do just that.......Hunger makes people do strange things.

RJ needs to stay even though he didn't like my posts about me wanting to see more white basketball players at Wake. I appreciate freedom of speech more than ever these days. FREE RJ.

I can’t believe the virulent racist had no problem with an incredibly anti-Semitic post!

I can’t believe the virulent racist had no problem with an incredibly anti-Semitic post!

You are a bit confused....my statement is racial-not racist. Sure, RJ's statement does not pass the NICE test but who are you to make that call....Grow up!!!!

Although I went too far with my post (and said so right afterwards), it is in no way anti-Semitic to say something about specific person. It was not about ALL Jews. It was about ONE. In fact, a logical perception was that is it would protect Jews from potentially traitorous ones.

If you make a viscous, negative statement about the Pope, you aren't anti-Catholic. You are anti that Pope.

Although I went too far with my post (and said so right afterwards), it is in no way anti-Semitic to say something about specific person. It was not about ALL Jews. It was about ONE. In fact, a logical perception was that is it would protect Jews from potentially traitorous ones.

If you make a viscous, negative statement about the Pope, you aren't anti-Catholic. You are anti that Pope.

This is one of the stupidest rationalizations I've ever seen. This board, with RJ on it, may be beyond saving.

Don't take this post to mean I might start posting more The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many posts have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This one was up for 6 weeks.

Question 1 - Why wasn't it deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting that much.

Last edited:
DD65's greatest hits: "their is no such thing as race" "Manning never recruits good white players" and "Is it a crime to be a racist?"

Wait a second, you mean using a line from Ocean's Eleven shouldn't be bannable?

Seriously???

Let the record show that I did not ask for you to be banned. I merely posted the rep you sent me--in which you threatened to to send someone to my office in real life--to shame you. The ban occurred without my input, but I will confess to being glad it happened.

As for whether you should be banned again, I think that applying the standard applied to Lectro, you should be banned. You spam every thread you participate in with the same shit over and over and over, ruining half of them, and you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are simply incapable of having normal adult dialogue with other posters. To this day, you can't even see that 99% of the shit you got over the Goodman thing is due to nothing more than the fact you can't handle getting shit. It used to be fun to have you around to pick on, but it's just gotten more sad than anything. The comment to Strick is the icing on the cake.

In short, you're a cancer to this board, and you need to be excised. It would be best for the board, and best for you.

You can't be this dense. I didn't threaten you. I played you like the chickenshit person you are. You were a public sucker.

It's the gift that just keeps giving.

This is real good shit if you read it in a Trump voice

Holy shit. Seek help.

Is it a coincidence that the folks lining up behind RJ here overlap heavily with the folks who like “owning the libs” and shit like that?

Keep it up...my bad, I didn't mean to hit that close home...

But seriously, anyone could have predicted these posts. If you gave me the names, I could make the posts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back