• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is being looked into by the mods.

like when Trump is asked a question about something and he always responds he's looking into it and will have a statement soon?

This will be almost as fair as being banned for using an Ocean's Eleven quote...

If this is "being looked into", then BBD starting the clearest call out thread in board history needs to be looked into. The difference is I've given multiple apologies and he is happy to break the rules.

I'm certain this will be dealt with fairly.

Beachbum did a callout thread and repeatedly posted on it and no BAN.

My bad, Beachbum does circle jerks with the MODS and it was directed at RJ.

Of course, it's OK to BAN RJ for something that he apologized wasn't what BANNED for, but Beachbum breaks a balck letter rule.

This will be almost as fair as being banned for using an Ocean's Eleven quote...

If this is "being looked into", then BBD starting the clearest call out thread in board history needs to be looked into. The difference is I've given multiple apologies and he is happy to break the rules.

I'm certain this will be dealt with fairly.

you are one stupid fucking jew

adding myself to the list of people taking a break while rj is around

dude is toxic to this place and if you need his dumb arguments and excessive victimhood to enjoy this place then you're weird

Beachbum, your hatred is ingrained in you that you can't see ANYTHING. But your ignorant, visceral, uncontrollable hatred that kept from seeing what RJ's intention was with Strickland led us here to another predictable CALLOUT thread.

You guys are easier to shoot than fish in barrel. Hell, you guys are easier than standing on a 6' step ladder and shooting layups.

I can't wait to see what your excuses will be to rationalize what suckers you are.

Although I went too far with my post (and said so right afterwards), it is in no way anti-Semitic to say something about specific person. It was not about ALL Jews. It was about ONE. In fact, a logical perception was that is it would protect Jews from potentially traitorous ones.

If you make a viscous, negative statement about the Pope, you aren't anti-Catholic. You are anti that Pope.

you are a supid fucking native of philly

i am a SUPID north carolina resident

adding myself to the list of people taking a break while rj is around

dude is toxic to this place and if you need his dumb arguments and excessive victimhood to enjoy this place then you're weird

You’re still gonna play mafia, right?

Thank you for this. I recognize that y'all volunteer your time and mostly expect to do back end technical support, not community management.

Admittedly, I'm not on here nearly as often as in the past. This was just brought to our attention today by a PM. If you or anyone else sees something that is completely egregious, please shoot one or all of us a PM. Full disclosure, I stay as far away from the Tunnels as possible, so I'll never see anything that is posted there without someone messaging me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back