• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Emphasis is NOT mine, he chose to bold that himself.

You wanted to go there Strick. You've been attacking me viciously and personally for years. Don't start crying when you get treated in kind.

Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

The fact you are too stupid to understand the Thomas concept is a perfect example. Thomas wrote in his autobiography about benefiting from Affirmative Action on several levels and how he resented it. Upon reaching the Supreme Court, he has ruled against AA, voters rights and nearly every civil rights case for people of color. He's the ultimate hypocrite.

That Strick can't understand that context illustrates what a fucking idiot he is.

As to Sig, how is it "paternalism" to say people have EARNED something? I NEVER said I knew what was best black people to say I did is a lie, but not surprising considering the source.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...iden-v-Trump?p=3530558&viewfull=1#post3530558

Not even a token 7 day ban from the mods. What the hell?

he should have one dedicated thread on each board like kanhoji did

Emphasis is NOT mine, he chose to bold that himself.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...iden-v-Trump?p=3530558&viewfull=1#post3530558

Not even a token 7 day ban from the mods. What the hell?

But you are becoming one of them. You don't mention my apology. The post is gone.

Of course, the HUNDREDS of personal insults that Strickland has hurled at me are 100% OK with you.

What you don't know is that 4-8 times over the years, I reached out to create peace, to make the boards more fun. EVERY TIME I did, Strickland went off on me. He blamed me for his barrage of consistently, very personal insults. Then, he started insulting me during the PMS.

ANY attacks on me are justified and OK.

I said I was wrong and went too far. Why don't you hold others to the same standards you demand of me?

I do have to applaud how Trumpian you are acting. When an entirely different issue hits, you look to divert attention. How much are you donating to Trump?

Last edited:
But you are becoming one of them. You don't mention my apology. The post is gone.

Of course, the HUNDREDS of personal insults that Strickland has hurled at me are 100% OK with you.

What you don't is that 4-8 times over the years, I reached out to create peace, to make the boards more fun. EVERY TIME I did, Strickland went off on me. He blamed me for his barrage of consistently, very personal insults. Then, he started insulting me during the PMS.

I said I was wrong and went too far. Why don't you hold others to the same standards you demand of me?

I do have to applaud how Trumpian you are acting. When an entirely different issue hits, you look to divert attention. How much are you donating to Trump?

Pathetic old man

And you wonder why there's a problem. Even when I try to make peace, you spit in my face and blame me for your actions.

You don't want us to get along. That's on you.

I'd love nothing more than to just have some fun. Why can't you even try to see if it can work?

it’s just so weird.

if everyone has a problem with one person is it everyone’s fault or is it that one person’s fault?

And you wonder why there's a problem. Even when I try to make peace, you spit in my face and blame me for your actions.

You don't want us to get along. That's on you.

I'd love nothing more than to just have some fun. Why can't you even try to see if it can work?

Is this directed at me? If so, which of my actions am I blaming you for?

No, we were typing at the same time.

But I will ask you, why don't you act the same way towards those who insult me and attack me when I'm not even posting on the thread?

Again, why don't you join me in trying to create peace? Are you afraid that if that was tried, you guys would look even worse than the way I was treated over the past year about Goodman?

The only possible downside for trying to get along is that is could make certain people look really bad.

Why don't you want to have peace?

What you don't know is that 4-8 times over the years, I reached out to create peace, to make the boards more fun. EVERY TIME I did, Strickland went off on me. He blamed me for his barrage of consistently, very personal insults. Then, he started insulting me during the PMS.

You don't get any credit for deleting the post 6 weeks later directly after I drew attention to it on multiple boards.

What issue hits that I am looking to divert from? I got pissed off that Strick and Townie did not want to be on a board that welcomed you anymore, so I wanted people to see why that was. Since that post was buried in a long political board post, I drew attention to your really fucked up behavior.

I don't see any apology to Strick for calling him a Jew that creates Nazis. Only an apology to the rest of the board that they had to see it. Which is something an abusive spouse says to their kids after a beating. "I'm sorry you had to see this. They deserved it, they made me so mad, but I'm sorry I did it in front of you"

I said I went too far and shouldn't have done it.

But you never had any problems with them calling me every name in the book on thread after thread, year after year. Even when I wasn't on a thread or even when I took my hiatus. You are totally hypocritical!

Anything can be said about me to me, but God forbid I treat someone the way they treat me.

I said I went too far and shouldn't have done it.

But you never had any problems with them calling me every name in the book on thread after thread, year after year. Even when I wasn't on a thread or even when I took my hiatus. You are totally hypocritical!

Anything can be said about me to me, but God forbid I treat someone the way they treat me.

nobody treated you in any way like "you are a jew that creates nazis." And if anyone even came close to calling you anything like that, you would not have let the mods hear the end of it until that person got a temporary ban.

People bring up your name and make fun of you because you have made yourself a board personality by posting 75 thousand times in 9 years (which averages almost 23 posts a day, in case you are curious). If you don't want them to do that, then either stop posting or start being really boring with your posts. People bring up and make fun of every poster here who posts a lot. There are jokes about Ph, jokes about dv7, jokes about Strick, jokes about Townie, jokes about Biff. What most people would call a joke you call a vicious personal attack.

People still make butt fucking gay jokes with me all the time. Have you ever seen me lash out at anyone like you did to Strick? No, because I put them in the proper context. They aren't vicious personal attacks. They are jokes about the persona I have had on this board.

I don't mind a little ribbing and take more shit than everyone else combined.

Given my history and the fact that I have never come to anything like the Strick post, you could think that maybe the accumulation of his insults and personal attacks finally pushed me too far. I was wrong.

You still won't join in creating peace. You'd rather have me gone or handcuffed than trying something that should work and make this place better for everyone.

Actions (should) have consequences. Posting something as vile as you did should come with at least a temporary ban. Then when you returned from the van you could work on your plan for making this place more peaceful.

RJ is uncancelable. Shut the fuck up.

#makerjgreen
#cancelbbd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back