• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't support what I did.

This isn't about one post.

My two cents but I think a thread isolation is a good solution. He’s said multiple racist and bigoted things here though so he’s earned a ban too. Obviously people are uncomfortable with “restricting free speech” but there needs to be a line somewhere and if it isn’t drawn at overt bigotry then this board might as well be a free for all like Stormfront.

My two cents but I think a thread isolation is a good solution. He’s said multiple racist and bigoted things here though so he’s earned a ban too. Obviously people are uncomfortable with “restricting free speech” but there needs to be a line somewhere and if it isn’t drawn at overt bigotry then this board might as well be a free for all like Stormfront.

This board appears to be sinking fast. Every other post is from a mentally deranged RJ. Mods are dug in on their principles since leaving Scout and won’t do anything. People are leaving for Lester’s board rapidly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this place is a wasteland with RJ arguing with crickets soon.

This board appears to be sinking fast. Every other post is from a mentally deranged RJ. Mods are dug in on their principles since leaving Scout and won’t do anything. People are leaving for Lester’s board rapidly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this place is a wasteland with RJ arguing with crickets soon.

What is Lester’s board?

You see BBD, if you had made this thread about you, whatamount would be cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back