• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti-RJ martyrdom is the most OGBoards thing of 2020. If someone on a message board has so much impact on your life, a break is likely best. That isn’t healthy. RJ isn’t going anywhere. Nor are Townie and Strick. Let’s stop pretending otherwise.

This moral high horse stuff is pretty laughable.

Ignore the borderline insane vitriol dished to RJ as “deserved” if you want. A while back I posted about a freaking iPhone and got a hate-filled, homophobic, racist, graphically sexual response. From a mod no less. It was bad enough that the Federal agency I was working for at the time flagged the content and confronted me about it. Now OGB is blacklisted at that agency for harboring hate-speech.

I’m no fan of RJ’s posting style by any means, but the hypocrisy level here is skyrocketing faster than Florida COVID cases.

someone link me this post, kthnx

The anti-RJ martyrdom is the most OGBoards thing of 2020. If someone on a message board has so much impact on your life, a break is likely best. That isn’t healthy. RJ isn’t going anywhere. Nor are Townie and Strick. Let’s stop pretending otherwise.

If you don't think that calling someone "A Jew that would turn in their fellow concentration camp prisoners to the Nazis" is incredibly fucked up and deserves a ban, then I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't think that calling someone "A Jew that would turn in their fellow concentration camp prisoners to the Nazis" is incredibly fucked up and deserves a ban, then I don't know what to tell you.

Or doing a call out thread deserves the same ban...

I notice it was OK for Milhouse to call me a Dumb fucking Jew.

Each of those is OK. The same rules don't apply to going after me.

Was doing a little thinking and decided to briefly break from lurking to come back and point out that RJ has creeped out and run off every single woman who ever posted on these boards, except avalon, who he's probably just creeped out.

This moral high horse stuff is pretty laughable.

Ignore the borderline insane vitriol dished to RJ as “deserved” if you want. A while back I posted about a freaking iPhone and got a hate-filled, homophobic, racist, graphically sexual response. From a mod no less. It was bad enough that the Federal agency I was working for at the time flagged the content and confronted me about it. Now OGB is blacklisted at that agency for harboring hate-speech.

I’m no fan of RJ’s posting style by any means, but the hypocrisy level here is skyrocketing faster than Florida COVID cases.

Let's put my bad act in perspective. A Mod got Federal Agency up DC's ass for his racism, graphic sexual response and homophobia, but that's OK...

Couldn't edit the above...it should say for THE MOD's racism, etc.

The his is floating...

I don’t agree with what RJ said or his behavior at times. I also don’t think RJ, a known Jewish man, is a closeted anti-Semite. I’ll let RJ and Strick handle that issue as they’re both adults. If the mission is to sanitize the boards of things you deem unacceptable, I suggest tightening the chinstrap on your helmet and talking to your doctor about benzos.

Look, if it was anyone other than Strickland, I would have reached out to him that day. The problem is I have reached to Strickland many, many times. Each time, I was looking for common ground where our problems wouldn't spill over onto the boards. Every time I reached out, it turned into scathing personal and character insults coming from him. He couldn't ever admit that he said a single bad thing.

The same thing would happen here. I wish I could reach out to a rational person and express my feelings of being wrong and promising not to do it again. I would make no excuses or whatabout. It's on me. I shouldn't have done it.

But I can't do that in private with him as he has made every effort I've made a flurry of insults.

er, but this isn't true

i am 100% positive that y'all were pm'd about the post in question when it happened a month ago, because i was told then that y'all were looking into it, and then... crickets

and, again, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT A SINGLE POST AT THIS POINT.

[post redacted]

Last edited:
For all those that want to ban RJ I though free speach was a RIGHT!!!!!! You are also the ones that want to ban movies and books because they dont fit what you think. Welcome to NAZY America 2020 or better yet yet NAZI Germany 1933. Jesus it is the excat same mind set oops sorry I said Jesus ban me...........

I don’t agree with what RJ said or his behavior at times. I also don’t think RJ, a known Jewish man, is a closeted anti-Semite. I’ll let RJ and Strick handle that issue as they’re both adults. If the mission is to sanitize the boards of things you deem unacceptable, I suggest tightening the chinstrap on your helmet and talking to your doctor about benzos.

what is this a joke about?

For all those that want to ban RJ I though free speach was a RIGHT!!!!!! You are also the ones that want to ban movies and books because they dont fit what you think. Welcome to NAZY America 2020 or better yet yet NAZI Germany 1933. Jesus it is the excat same mind set oops sorry I said Jesus ban me...........

Holy boomer.

fuck. thanks for quoting that, rj!

sorry mod team. just got out of teaching for three hours. wasn't thinking. didn't mean to put specific people on blast.

It will highlight any changes...thanks for sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back