• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is rj still allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is hidden because RJKarl is on your ignore list.

I've had rj on ignore for a few years now but it's not a complete fix because some of you dumbasses continue to engage him in discussions that derail threads, especially when you have had enough history with him to know what his reaction/response will be. Some posters put in far too much effort trying to dispel his stupid claims. Why continuously put everyone through that when you don't even value his opinion anyway? Can't you just put him on ignore or if for some reason you can't, at least chalk up his posts as "crazy man says some crazy shit" & move on without comment? Turn off the r(j)adar.

And please for the love of Carl Tacy's comb-over, DO NOT QUOTE rj because then I do have to see his posts as well.

Give me a number of how many times I have to say "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I went too far."

Please give me that number.

One more than you ever will. Groveling on your knees will not help.

Stand up and face the firing squad like a man.

Trying to keep things cool...I have said that more than once. If I say it a hundred times, will it matter?

I'm sorry. I was wrong. I went too far.

RJ, the "I am sorry" is the part I was referencing. You seem to have left that out of your prior posts. I appreciate that you have acknowledged it being wrong (yes, many times now). "I am sorry" is the apology and i think that part is important, especially for Strickland.

I’ll bet this post will have 40 pages before it’s over.

3383_205a.gif

I'm not that fat...that young, but I do have a lot more hair.

Last edited:
Oh, this barforama has more than one creator.

Last edited:
You can. From both the original location and the new one at Prices Corner. You have a preference?

I've only known the original. Used to go there as a treat as kid and after the track when Brandywine was running. Breyers milk shakes in the tins were amazing. The crazy sundaes were fun, too.

For decades the best brunch in the world was in the Green Room at the Hotel DuPont.

If RJ were to get a 7 day ban I dont think we would ever hear from him again....if you catch my drift.

theres no way hed be able to mentally handle not being allowed to spew bullshit to a bunch of strangers all day long

If RJ were to get a 7 day ban I dont think we would ever hear from him again....if you catch my drift.

theres no way hed be able to mentally handle not being allowed to spew bullshit to a bunch of strangers all day long

Unfortunately that is demonstrably wrong. He got banned earlier this year for threatening to send someone to my office in real life, and he came back with a renewed sense of purpose to ruin everyone else's experience on the board.

This is a shitty insinuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back