• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

also my first game ever was some elaborate nazi game where we were trying to build a nuke. So, by all means make this as crazy as possible for any new people

Does the ring actually matter in this version or is it gonna be a joke again?

I think I have decided fajitas are my favorite cheap night out food. Doesn't matter if you are in podunk, it's rare to have them screwed up.

Conner is gonna join in a couple of games. He will be a good addition. We should look to bring some new blood in.

I think I have decided fajitas are my favorite cheap night out food. Doesn't matter if you are in podunk, it's rare to have them screwed up.

This is a good take

I feel like breakfast food is hard to mess up too

Place in my hometown had the best fajitas I've ever had. Was the closest restaurant to a couple beef packing plants and you couldn't order in english. We tried to get the recipe for years, when they retired they gave it to my dad. Butter and soy sauce. FIN

Butter and soy sauce. That seems like a great combo for fajitas.

I often order the fajitas for 2 and then crush them solo because I believe in myself.

Where have the doofi gone, btw?

Also, being a parent has ruined so much tv for me. Just watched the first four minutes of Perry Mason. And now I’ll never be able to watch any more of the show.

I often order the fajitas for 2 and then crush them solo because I believe in myself.

Where have the doofi gone, btw?

Part of the great RJ exodus?

How many posters has he run off now?

Add kory to the list.

And he had run many many off before that

Well, I’m solely a mafia poster now anyway. The rest of the boards pale in comparison. Plus they don’t have manning.

I've had RJ on ignore for years... not sure why everyone else can't figure that out.

Butter and soy sauce. That seems like a great combo for fajitas.

Soy sauce is the most underrated ingredient. After living in Asia, I learned to appreciate it. Growing up here, I had no idea that the brand and type of soy sauce mattered. Unless you’re eating sushi, kikkoman is trash.

Back