• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

Also, being a parent has ruined so much tv for me. Just watched the first four minutes of Perry Mason. And now I’ll never be able to watch any more of the show.

GM asked if Perry Mason was something we could potentially watch with our daughter (she liked Sherlock). I said probably not, so I guess that confirms it.

Well, I’m solely a mafia poster now anyway. The rest of the boards pale in comparison. Plus they don’t have manning.

I gave up on the Tunnels and am a mafia-only poster as well too. It wasn’t solely because of RJ but he was a contributing factor.

Soy sauce is the most underrated ingredient. After living in Asia, I learned to appreciate it. Growing up here, I had no idea that the brand and type of soy sauce mattered. Unless you’re eating sushi, kikkoman is trash.

Is there a brand you recommend that we can get in the states?

Me either

I put him on ignore ages ago. It’s a simple fix. Some people can’t help but argue with him.

GM asked if Perry Mason was something we could potentially watch with our daughter (she liked Sherlock). I said probably not, so I guess that confirms it.

Yeah. Good call

Yeah Id be curious for good soy sauce brand. I know there are some foodies in this group

also my first game ever was some elaborate nazi game where we were trying to build a nuke. So, by all means make this as crazy as possible for any new people

holy shit was your first game the game where toogs claimed Homer Simpson?

Soy sauce is the most underrated ingredient. After living in Asia, I learned to appreciate it. Growing up here, I had no idea that the brand and type of soy sauce mattered. Unless you’re eating sushi, kikkoman is trash.

Tell me more about this

I should probably have read the rest before asking that. I am now parJ

holy shit was your first game the game where toogs claimed Homer Simpson?

I am pretty sure I was Hitler in that game and was gone for a bit and came back to that and was like “what the fuck is going on”

I’ll play but can’t guarantee activity between 3-10 pm

So those plastic packets that come with Chinese takeout aren't on the recommended list? Good to know.

We're big fans of this one. It's great and well rounded. The only thing I wouldn't use it on is sushi, but it can work there too in a pinch.
https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-River-Bridge-Superior-16-9-Ounce/dp/B000BLMR4A

I really don't use soy sauce on sushi (or nigiri or sashimi). Just some wasabi, depending on what it is. Am I doing it wrong?

Also, what is the strangest place you have ever found a good sushi restaurant? I think my favorite is in Colombia, SC, of all places. Found a surprisingly good one in Fayetteville as well.

I'm probably a philistine but it's sashimi or the deep fried rolls for me, nothing in between

LOTR Mafia - Starting 7/6 - Signup Thread

I'm probably a philistine but it's sashimi or the deep fried rolls for me, nothing in between

Modern supply chain and all but if I lived in Kansas it would be fish sticks or mammals. I think a week off was enough to overcome my 35 post a game burnout, I’m in for this one.

Back