• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

I stopped reading at "a mafia game by Knight"

Holy fuck. GET OVER YOURSELF. SERIOUSLY.

I'll bet $100 that gooner thinks that cheesecake is the best cake, which is wrong for like 3 reasons

Nah it's 100% something that a 16 year old girl would binge eat if she got dumped

And you CANNOT with a straight face say somebody labeling a silly internet game with their silly internet moniker isn't worth ridicule.

Fuck off outta here

Republican politicians can’t seem to get past the chorus of songs to grasp the actual theme. Reagan did it with “Born in the USA”, and Trump keeps coming out to “Keep on Rockin’ in a Free World”. It’s impressive that your ring entry music is a song about how shitty America is for the common folk.

Carrot cake is the best cake. It’s not my favorite cal, but it’s the best cake.

My favorite is probably Black Forest.

All cake is overrated. Carrot cake and any spice cake is p gross, bros. Also, all pies are overrated, except for handheld fried pies - those are rated ok.

Carrot cake is the best cake. It’s not my favorite cal, but it’s the best cake.

My favorite is probably Black Forest.

I also think chocolate is kinda overrated.

I am bringing the heat with my Arr-yalla-man takes this morning.

I stopped reading at "a mafia game by Knight"

Holy fuck. GET OVER YOURSELF. SERIOUSLY.

This, Dv7, is how you post with an amazing sense of self grandeur and delusion. My man Knight is an amateur.

That needed to stand alone. I was wrong.

Now, we're going to look at something and then show a positive that some aren't even realizing.

Yes, I was wrong. But to not see how it happened would be being wrong in a different way. For years, Strickland has attacked me on average more than on a daily basis. He even insulted me and hurled personal attacks when he knew I wasn't responding unless it was copied. What's the purpose of bullying anyone that much? As I've said, I privately reached out to him on multiple occasions. Each time, he spat in my face, told he wouldn't consider toning it down and that I would just have accept any amount of shit he wanted to give me. To say the constant drum beat wasn't a major factor would be wrong and that is shouldn't be a major part of consideration would be wrong also.

Now for something positive, something unexpected. As we all know "the greatest journey starts with a single step". Well, whether you realize it or not, we have taken that step without intending to do so. Over the past couple of days, there hasn't been a single fight on the boards. Hell, even DeacMan and I are interacting without a single spark igniting. I grant you we haven't had a full roster. However, you don't snap your fingers and have a 10,000 square foot house. You have to place the first stones or bricks. We've shown that peace can be achieved.

It may only be one brick or two bricks, but we can add another brick to the wall and another. We've shown it's possible even if we weren't doing it as part of plan. Peace just broke out. We've proven it can be done.

Red velvet is the best cake

Back