• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

All cake is overrated. Carrot cake and any spice cake is p gross, bros. Also, all pies are overrated, except for handheld fried pies - those are rated ok.

Do you have a sibling that we can compare you to? Like, maybe you were dropped on your head, but they weren't, so they turned out fine.

All cake is overrated. Carrot cake and any spice cake is p gross, bros. Also, all pies are overrated, except for handheld fried pies - those are rated ok.

I also think chocolate is kinda overrated.

I am bringing the heat with my Arr-yalla-man takes this morning.

These are for real very good takes. Carrot cake isn't gross, but yeah, most desserts and sweets are overrated. Savory pies can be legit elite

Do you have a sibling that we can compare you to? Like, maybe you were dropped on your head, but they weren't, so they turned out fine.

Like I eat kiddy fruit candy shit like gummies and skittles and crap, which makes up 90%+ of the sweet stuff I eat. Never have any desire to eat cake, pies, chocolates.

I have 3 siblings, all drastically different than me.

I do not like deserts or sugar in general. The only exception is Chocolate Eclair cake.

The best desert is, obviously, a fruit tart.

Lemon anything is amazing as dessert, so long as they don’t wimp out and only make it kind of lemony. If you’re gonna go lemon, really go lemon.

Check the first post and make sure I have everyone who signed up. If we don't get many more, I might just run a set game like ABC. We can do Knight's LOTR Mafia, a mafia game by Knight when it's not a holiday week and we can get more players.

Check the first post and make sure I have everyone who signed up. If we don't get many more, I might just run a set game like ABC. We can do Knight's LOTR Mafia, a mafia game by Knight when it's not a holiday week and we can get more players.

Why am I not in?

I am very impressed with topsail so far.

Dumbers is still posting. Maybe we can talk him into bringing doof.

You all round up jtp and rommy. Ill get some other folks from this board

Banter topic: do you all have an inner monologue? I do but it came up tonight and one of my close friends does not.

Back