• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

All dessert sucks compared to real food, but carrot cake is the best option and it isn't close.

Banter topic: do you all have an inner monologue? I do but it came up tonight and one of my close friends does not.

Yes.

Banter topic: do you all have an inner monologue? I do but it came up tonight and one of my close friends does not.

Some people try not to pay attention to voices in their heads.

It’s look like we’re stuck around 16, so I think I’ll just find an open game to run next week and we can try LOTR when we get an open time.

Probably a bad week for a big game with the holiday.

It’s look like we’re stuck around 16, so I think I’ll just find an open game to run next week and we can try LOTR when we get an open time.

Probably a bad week for a big game with the holiday.

The massive meltdown on the sports board didn't help. I think some people are taking time off.

I can't play at the begining of the week bc of work. Also, hands down the best cake is Pink lemonade cake from Deweys. A close second is white almond cake from Oakmont Bakery.

Dewey’s does not make good cake.

It’s decent, but not good.

We should do an OGBoard meetup at Maxie B’s so you can experience good cake.

Dewey’s does not make good cake.

It’s decent, but not good.

We should do an OGBoard meetup at Maxie B’s so you can experience good cake.

disagree. Deweys makes good cake, but it has to be fresh. And I know good cake. Pittsburgh is bakery central so I've had lots of good cake. RW can confirm, Oakmont bakery cake is legit, even grocery store cake in PA is better than most NC bakery/restaurant offerings.

But def in for OGBoard meetup to eat cake.

I’ve not had Oakmont, but I’m open to try it. You should try Maxie B’s.

I think I may be the only person who is nicer online than I am in real life.

Back