• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

Dewey’s does not make good cake.

It’s decent, but not good.

We should do an OGBoard meetup at Maxie B’s so you can experience good cake.

Does it serve beer?

Game Related - I’ve rolled the game up and will send out roles in the morning. We’ll probably have a mid-day end to D1. I have to run a lunch errand, so it’ll probably happen when I return, around 1:30.

oof sign ups are bigly DOWN

is it dead again?

There is little more satisfying than Modelo on the beach.

Game Related - I’ve rolled the game up and will send out roles in the morning. We’ll probably have a mid-day end to D1. I have to run a lunch errand, so it’ll probably happen when I return, around 1:30.

There is nothing stopping you from sending them out tonight and having a 1:30 first deadline

Dewey’s does not make good cake.

It’s decent, but not good.

We should do an OGBoard meetup at Maxie B’s so you can experience good cake.

Can people donate to me so I can come?

There is nothing stopping you from sending them out tonight and having a 1:30 first deadline

I can. People have bitched about long overnights though. You can always chat here.

Let them bitch, ryala and I are bored

You and Ryala can chat here. I posted that roles would go out in the morning. I'm not going to put someone at a disadvantage who saw that and doesn't check back until then.

If you're bored, here's the game setup. Feel free to get acquainted with it. We'll use the mafia and werewolves nomenclature.

The town powers for the werewolf faction gets cool names like wizard or stalker.

Back