• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - Starting 7/6 - Signups Closed - Roles in AM

I just caught a lizardfish. Those things are weird looking af.

One thing is for certain, regardless of how many people abandon the boards, awaken will maintain the hot chicks thread.

Also, I just had a fried bologna sandwich. I realize it inherently appeals to my white trash dna, but damn, those things are delicious.

Last edited:
A fried bologna sandwich at 9pm? Are you 20 years old?

Has anyone ever finished a game of phase 10 in one sitting in the history of the universe?

Has anyone ever finished a game of phase 10 in one sitting in the history of the universe?

Yes. I have played alot alot of phase 10. Usually get stuck on at least a few phases. How many people are you playing with?

Nope. Someone either gets super pissed and quits or the whole group gets bored 2.5 hours in.

4 people. It takes foreeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeerrrrr.

GM and I used to play on the bus a lot. Went fairly quick with two people. Definitely looking at an hour for a four person game, though. Wasn't something I was familiar with until I met her. My family either played Uno or more traditional card games like Rummy or Setback.

Also, tell me how you make a fried bologna sandwich. Your answer will greatly determine how I vote on day 1.

Oops I meant to be in this. Sorry for the ambiguous sign up post

I swear I don’t. I think I just missed it. I’m sorry Tim.

We might’ve had enough for LOTR. :|

Back