• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TBT- Team CP3

The monetary breakdown for players is weird. Im surprised they dont split evenly. I guess that is their way of "signing" bigger names for team? if so I find it hard to believe CJ Harris is best player with CP3 ties we could find

Who would have been better?

Tuning in tonight mainly to see Roundtree run up and down the court. Dude cracks me up with his running style, like he has pins in his hips.

Also Weaver made an appearance and dropped a short range jumper.

CP3 and DWade being interviewed now.

DWade vs. J-Ho was one of my favorite Wake games.

the fact that there is no clear cut answer is a sad indictment of Bz's shitty recruiting. He couldn't even produce a decent pool of euro/g-league talent to draw from. Odom/Prosser had 3-4 guys of that talent level on every team (in addition to future NBA players).

Devin Thomas was first name I thought of. This CP3 team needs another big man too

He is playing overseas. As are LD, Mitoglou and McKie.

Pj Hairston and Kennedy Meeks played on a much better CP3 team last year as well

Devin Thomas was first name I thought of. This CP3 team needs another big man too

He is playing overseas. As are LD, Mitoglou and McKie.

Pj Hairston and Kennedy Meeks played on a much better CP3 team last year as well

Harris, DT, LD, and McKie were at about the same level at Wake.

Watching that game, it was hard to believe almost all those guys get paid to play basketball.

Team CP3 lost. Forget the score but they were down 8 at the 4:00 mark when the Elam +8 target was set. I think they got within 2 or 3 and then gave up 5 point play off a three, missed and 1, rebound and basket. It was over soon after.

did we win?

DT was much better than those guys in my opinion. Rest were about even

Hairston and Meeks would have helped this team though

Harris, DT, LD, and McKie were at about the same level at Wake.

Watching that game, it was hard to believe almost all those guys get paid to play basketball.

Team CP3 lost. Forget the score but they were down 8 at the 4:00 mark when the Elam +8 target was set. I think they got within 2 or 3 and then gave up 5 point play off a three, missed and 1, rebound and basket. It was over soon after.

Sounds like my Deacs

My opinion of pro basketball overseas has gone to shit after watching team CP3 play.

That's pretty harsh. This is the first organized basketball that any of those guys have played in 4 months+, and those guys had no opportunity to play together going into the tournament. It's not like Team CP3 embarrassed themselves; it was a 4 point game in the last 4 minutes -- the ELAM stage. Team CP3 came back to win their first game, and Marquette alumni Golden Eagles, who beat CP3 are considered to be one of the best teams in the TBT. Maybe I am just starved for any type of team sports competition, but I thought they were fun to watch and showed some skill and talent.

Last edited:
Caught the end of Mayweather's team v Herd That and it was great. Herd That ends the game on a 16-2 run to win 102-99.

Last edited:
Back