• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, today will be the third day of board peace. We've disagreed, without being disagreeable. We haven't any blow ups.

Peace was a hope, a pipe dream. Now, it's a reality that has been born and can be expanded upon.

Last edited:
Lol. You'll be back to being a victim 24/7 before the week is out.

rj, just a suggestion, threads like this don't help.

Just when you think this situation couldn't possibly get any dumber...

Rj, as someone who has been your e-bro and someone who has taken your side on 90 percent of board arguments, I’m gonna choose my words very carefully here.

For your own benefit, I implore you, shut the fuck up.

06, one bad thing about growing older is that it becomes more difficult to sleep more than 5-7 hours at night. I'd love to be able to sleep like I did in my 20s or 30s.

Narcissists just can't help themselves.

good message. i like discussing wake sports. i've posted on these here rjkarl boards for over half my life. we should be kind to each other. and when that gets hard, just ignore shit and move on.

This message is hidden because RJKarl is on your ignore list.

^Feels good to finally see this. I' m sure this is hella important doe.

I'm sure you are a nice guy IRL but good lord man, just shut the fuck up.

Now that we've started new era in bball, maybe we FINALLY can start new era here.

I hope people I'm about to out will see this as being positive and using their actions to help board heal and be better.

It's indisputidable that Deacman and RJ have had COUNTLESS tiffs, fights and "e-battles" that became heated and personal ALWAYS ending in Deacman will his tail between legs crawling back to mommy. For years RJ has been telling anyone who would listen that peace is one correspondence away and that Goodman's $18M($15M) numbers were bullshit. And both came true

About two days ago, Deacman FINALLY went out his way to reach to RJ to admit his errors and see if he could mend fences and heal wounds. It was greatly appreciated and long overdue. Of course, RJ thanked him and accepted his long overdue apology.

They are bound to have "couple hiccups" but so long as Deacman stays course of course will work through them and keep any problems from blowing up. There's no doubt whatsoever that they will disagree and disagree BIGLY and LOUDLY about things in the future. It's inenviable. What's not ineviable is that they will go back to where they were.

I'm hoping that they won't go back. I think it's more likely that they won't.

If Deacman can show the STRENGTH and COURAGE to reach out like this after so many wrongs, basically everyone else can. I hope many of you will follow his lead and reach out to RJ to apologize and take accountability for your actions. Admitting you are wrong is NOT a weakness.

Thanks, Deacman and RJ

Starting a thread drawing attention to the fact that you have changed and aren’t trying to make everything about you. Brilliant.

I vote we make this RJ’s kanhoji thread. (I realize I don’t get a vote).

I was somehow hoping this thread was about peace breaking out across America......

Back