• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Who are we getting Rj? And what’s the low end of projected wins next year?

Hard to pick the number of wins when we don't how many games will be played or if the schedule will change due to travel problems.

Someone hit me with the scoop, plz.

Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg

It's all posted on RJKPremium.web PM payment details and we will get your account set up!

I also feel like since I broke the Doral story, I deserve to be green. Get on this, mods.

Someone sent me rep asking for more info. Due to being put in stocks in the public square and being punished for longer than anyone else in board history, I can't see who sent that rep. I'm not ignoring you. I don't know who it is. You can PM me.

Someone sent me rep asking for more info. Due to being put in stocks in the public square and being punished for longer than anyone else in board history, I can't see who sent that rep. I'm not ignoring you. I don't know who it is. You can PM me.

Lets try not to spread misinformation here.. both kanhoji and keeper were put into this category for forever, with no chance of getting out (and they didn't even get PM ability)... and I think any of the number of posters we've perma'd (like your friend danthebuilder) would probably disagree that you're being punished for longer than anyone else in board history too.

Lets try not to spread misinformation here.. both kanhoji and keeper were put into this category for forever, with no chance of getting out (and they didn't even get PM ability)... and I think any of the number of posters we've perma'd (like your friend danthebuilder) would probably disagree that you're being punished for longer than anyone else in board history too.

I see you’re still dodging my insider status question. Typical Nazi modding.

Again, someone sent me rep and asked me to contact them. Because I can't see who sent the Rep. I can't do that.

I'm not trying to be rude. I just don't the access to see it.

RE: McCray- He has some good tapes. I looked at one site that had him listed at 6' as a soph. Now, he's 6'4 and has the look of someone who might still have some growth left to go. He's smooth quick rather some guys who are jerky quick.

You've gotta love some recruiting sites. I forget which was had among his strengths ball handling, three point shooting and mid-range. What was interesting is that all three of those were also listed as "needs improvement".

If colleges can't play football until the Spring (if at all), will it be less likely to play bball at all this season?

As much as many of us would be tearing out hair and body parts, not having a bball season this year may help Forbes a great deal. He'll have more talent the following year.

This could be a tricky question- what happens to the grad transfers? Do colleges have to keep them around for a second year? Does the "student" part of their contracts/scholarships have to be honored?

How about regular transfers? If there's no season will the academic year count as sitting out?

i'd say give them an extra year but i haven't thought through all the implications....suppose it would cause issues for the next incoming class and scholarship numbers.

I would say give seniors (and grad transfers who are committed at the time of the announcement) an extra year that doesn't count against scholarship totals. For Freshman-Juniors, the year doesn't count against eligibility, but they still factor into scholarship totals moving forward (would probably end up having some players pushed out before they exhaust their eligibility, but I don't know a great fix for that.

That's a good one Thunderbolt...not holding them against the count would help...

That could also give some teams a decided advantage (or disadvantage).

Back