• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

RJ wanted to get a couple final jabs in before settling into the thread and talking sports. I doubt RJ intends on arguing the next 5 months.

RJ quit being a victim and let’s talk whatever sports you want. I would love to hear what this big news is you hear is coming

id also love to hear your thoughts on some of the b-ball transfers

Also agree with all the above that Dan is the worst part of this thread. What an absolute twat.

Hey RJ, try to delete some messages. I just tried to send you a PM.

2021 is a long-time away. RJ expressed contrition for the post and deleted it. I feel like if this thread is going to be the form of punishment, it basically serves as a public jail or a stockade so that people can walk past and hurl insults. So either the mods actually monitor this thread and prevent people from posting here with ill intent or just ban RJ entirely for a month.

2021 is a long-time away. RJ expressed contrition for the post and deleted it. I feel like if this thread is going to be the form of punishment, it basically serves as a public jail or a stockade so that people can walk past and hurl insults. So either the mods actually monitor this thread and prevent people from posting here with ill intent or just ban RJ entirely for a month.

The choice wasn't whether to ban RJ entirely for a month or confine him to this thread for six months and hope he moderates his posting style.

The choice was whether to permanently ban RJ or confine him to this thread for six months and hope he moderates his posting style.

As someone on RJ's shit list, I promise to confine my conversation on this thread to friendly debate, as much as RJ allows. Of course he has me on ignore, so there's really not much point in my posting here, so I'll be pretty scarce.

At least tell the posters on this thread whether the 'big news" is good or bad for Wake Forest

If it happens, it will be hugely beneficial for years to come.

Let me give the rest of you a hint. If I ask you to make a bet on something other than a game or a horserace, don't take the bet. It is 100% certain that I have what I say I have. I don't make bets like that unless I know I'm going to win.

Exactly. It's not a thread to make pot shots at RJ, which is what Dan is doing. Also, as someone else who has a pulse on what's going on regarding the news RJ mentioned, I can confirm that it is big and unexpected.

In sure there's a handful of posters here that RJ would share that info with via PM but it's not my place to do so.

I think you'll also find that if RJ sticks around for this boards purgatory that there will be plenty of posters jumping in to discuss sports with him.

Can also confirm, this is very big potential news. RJ knows what he’s talking about, so for posters throwing around that RJ knows nothing about anything, at least give it some time for this to pan out.

Can also confirm, this is very big potential news. RJ knows what he’s talking about, so for posters throwing around that RJ knows nothing about anything, at least give it some time for this to pan out.

I'll wait for Goodman to announce.

Some people don't like the fact that RJ has friends that aren't white on these boards and that he is Jewish. He isn't the only person who is treated like this. To try to minimize it shows a glaring lack of candor on the part of the MODS.

I know a balck poster who will not post on this thread due to the sneers and abuse. Some would rather go out of their way to go through the 247 boards than the shorter path to this thread.

Most posters understand who the RACIOSTS are. I understand four plus years on MODS want to minimalize or make excuses for it. But WHITEWASHING what is common knowledge doesn't change it.

It's good that the MODS are embarrassed by it, but denying this is real doesn't help anything.

Last edited:
Confining RJ to his own thread should not be seen as a call for people who want to fight with him to jump in here and pile on. It's a place for him to still discuss WFU sports without cluttering up other threads.

So if your only intention is to come on here and mock RJ or try to incite him further, from this point forward you are solely the problem.

PM please!

I have offered them something like this AND a simple way to get Townie and Strickland back while forgiving the terms of the bet they agreed to a couple of weeks ago.

It's not just this thread. If any of you think I won't be insulted and attacked on other threads, I've got some oceanfront property in Wyoming at a good price.

PM please also. Would like to have some hope of positive pending news.

Confining RJ to his own thread should not be seen as a call for people who want to fight with him to jump in here and pile on. It's a place for him to still discuss WFU sports without cluttering up other threads.

So if your only intention is to come on here and mock RJ or try to incite him further, from this point forward you are solely the problem.
I'd suggest starting a new thread for this purpose or replacing the first post/title then. The first post on this thread sets a very different tone than what you guys have decided this thread to be.

RJ wanted to get a couple final jabs in before settling into the thread and talking sports. I doubt RJ intends on arguing the next 5 months.

hey CUNT...theres no room for him "taking jabs" on a sports message board if we cant jab back for the good posters that left.

and yeah, you are a major CUNT

No one is starting this thread on page one. Come on.

hey CUNT...theres no room for him "taking jabs" on a sports message board if we cant jab back for the good posters that left.

and yeah, you are a major CUNT

I'd be OK with a perma-ban for dan as he only exists to violate the douchebag rule.

I'd be OK with a perma-ban for dan as he only exists to violate the douchebag rule.

just out of curiosity...its ok for Creamy to call someone a cunt but you cant do it in return?

and go ahead and "perma ban"...i honestly do not care as evident by my total amount of posts while observing scout/then these boards for 20+ years.

this place brings little to no actual wake related information anymore. its a place on the internet where a bunch of self-loathing tough guys can try and team up and be friends if someone disagrees on something...and that thing is RARELY wake sports related.

this board does nothing other than try and incite readers into personal attacks. its been a while since I could honestly say to myself "im going to get on the wake boards to see what's going on with wake sports."...its more been "let me get on the wake boards to see who is arguing with RJ today.

i feel sorry for the people who have accumulated 10s of thousands of posts on theae boards....id hate to see what they do with the rest of their free time.

Rant over. Creamy is as big a douche as RJ. i will no longer be discussing how annoying some of these posters are. Have a good one

Back