• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Nobody even going to acknowledge that RJ has a source ABOVE Tier 1??

The last time people challenged me on information they were proven to be wrong, classless and ignorant by the judge they demanded.

Maybe you should think about what that could mean in this context rather than trying to be snide.

Would you like a hint?

The last time people challenged me on information they were proven to be wrong, classless and ignorant by the judge they demanded.

Maybe you should think about what that could mean in this context rather than trying to be snide.

Would you like a hint?

I’m not trying to be snide, I’m genuinely curious what that would mean given that the list was like Currie, Hatch, Shah, Sutton or something like that.

There will be people confirming that I told them about it in advance.

Of course, my last "scoop" was verified by BabyDeac, DG3 and 76. Plus, when people were wringing their hands and crushing Valium and Xanax to snort, I kept posting, "don't worry, he's gone". But that doesn't count either.

They hate you cause they ain’t you.

You have the sauce that they desire and they act like little girls in every thread trying to stir you up and they thrive on getting a reaction from you. You're forced to play by a different set of rules from a lot of other posters and it’s bull shit.

Disclaimer: I fully think the messed up thing he said to strick is wrong and he deserved a temp ban for that. To ban RJ for anything other than that is tyranny.

There was nothing vague about my info on Goodman being FOS. There's nothing vague about what I've told certain people about this one.

I understand that if I got the Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Pope Francis and Charles Barkley to confirm my info you'd look for an excuse not to believe it.

Can confirm. You sent me a PM shortly after that Goodman tweet and told me if was bull shit and that the buyout was significantly less.

The “would you like a hint” stuff is so annoying. It’s clear your objective is to get attention rather than share information.

You are being a misogynist comparing them to girls. Women are much stronger than they'll ever be.

When they "stir" me, they cry like stuck pigs when they are treated the same way they treat me. There's a huge difference between them and me. I've never posted anything I wouldn't say to the person's face. They would never say any of their candy-assed attacks to a dead cat much less a living person.

Here's a hint about my "stories". I met my friend Mike about thirty years ago when he was playing drums with another friend's band. For the few gigs, he kinda kept away from me. Finally, I asked him if I had pissed him off somehow. He said no, but he had heard I told outrageous stories and was going through too much to deal with that. Well, over the next decade, Mike became parts of dozens of my "stories". To give you a hint, Joey Buttafucco trying make us get at the back of the line at The Rainbow doesn't come close to the medal stand, nor does later that night Dice Clay buying us drinks hoping we'd give him our table as Dice had been waiting over an hour for a table and we got one right away. Another story that wouldn't make the medal stand was the time we went a taping of The Tonight Show and were waiting for our friend to collect his instruments and leave when Jay Leno offered us a ride his 1910s Rolls/Bentley (I'm not sure which).

Regarding bets, we were gambling at the Tropicana in Vegas. I got bored and went to the lounge. I got a roll of quarters and my free drink. I looked down to the little stage and realized the band was one I had organized their act about fifteen years before in Atlantic City. After a couple of songs, I couldn't believe that they hadn't changed anything about the sets, the segues or anything. This was going to be fun.

Mike came over and was bitching about a string of bad losses. I offered him a $20 bet to change his luck. I bet him the lounge band would play a certain song next. He jumped on it. Of course, I won. He asked for double or nothing, I agreed and won. The bartender was getting interested. Mike was getting pissed. I said I couldn't take his money and went double or nothing on the next song and that the drummer had to either put on a foam #1 finger or a foam hat.

Mike asked the completely confused bartender if I had tipped the band. The bartender told I hadn't moved. Mike took the bet. After about eight bars. we all knew it was the song I called. They were dumbfounded. I got out of my seat and bee line to the stage. Mike came running after me to avoid trouble. I had no choice. I had to hug the lady lead singer and kiss her right on the lips.

The band stopped playing. The lead singer barked out , "we haven't seen Rick in fifteen years when he helped us get started on the circuit."

Finally, Mike took a breath and shook his head. No, I didn't take his money. :)

Last edited:
The “would you like a hint” stuff is so annoying. It’s clear your objective is to get attention rather than share information.

Why would I publicly share information? It would have been a bad idea to out a source then and even worse now.

RJs got PLENTY of TERRIFIC guys and gals. I can't believe you all don't.

RJs got guy who fixes his car. He's got gal who fixes his hair. He's got a GORGEOUS gal who takes him to airport, etc.

It's sad you all seem not to have any.

authority has spoken...will do

I shouldnt care for others when they cant even care for themselves.

Ill do what I should have done years ago and put RJ on ignore

Pretty impressive that after all the shit that has gone down over the last few days, you turn out to be the biggest douche around, and you’re the one on ignore.

authority has spoken...will do

I shouldnt care for others when they cant even care for themselves.

Ill do what I should have done years ago and put RJ on ignore

Huh? Why? Just don’t come to the only thread he is allowed on, right.

He did grow into taking 45 threes last year and hit 15. He loved playing Radford (5-12 on threes) and got 31 and 27 in two games against Winthrop. He got 20 against IL.

Is there a way he doesn't have to sit out?

I don't want to take minutes from Massoud. I want him to shoot at least eight threes per game.

I don't want to take minutes from Massoud. I want him to shoot at least eight threes per game.

Just for some perspective, JJ Redick attempted 8.1 3s a game for Duke.

Fletcher Magee got up about 10 3s/game in his JR & SR seasons.

White & Chill each averaged about 5 attempts a game last year.

I have no problem w/ Massoud putting up 3s in bunches this season, but 5-6 game seems like the high end. And that is with a coach who will likely have us shooting a lot more 3s.

Just for some perspective, JJ Redick attempted 8.1 3s a game for Duke.

Fletcher Magee got up about 10 3s/game in his JR & SR seasons.

White & Chill each averaged about 5 attempts a game last year.

I have no problem w/ Massoud putting up 3s in bunches this season, but 5-6 game seems like the high end. And that is with a coach who will likely have us shooting a lot more 3s.

RE: JJ - First of all, in the fifteen years since he left Duke, the three point shot has become even more integral to the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he took 10-12/game these days. As great as his shot was, he shot under 40% for his first two years and barely 40% his junior year.

Neither White nor Chill are close to being as good a shooter as Massoud. So, get 2-3 more threes/game than them isn't that much assuming he is playing over 30 mpg.

There are other reasons why Massoud should take that many shots. We are going to be a very small team. Him taking that many threes will take one of the opponent's bigs away from the boards. Also, long shots create long rebounds. This will give us better opportunities to have multiple shot possessions. Another thing is DFL really fucked Massoud up. He made him into a one trick pony.

If you look at Massoud's tapes, you'll see he's an above average ball handler and passer. The more threes he takes. The more effective a simple ball fake will be. He'll either be taller and longer than the guy covering him or much quicker than a real big covering him. This will create easier shots for other guys on the team.

I think he could get Neath a lot of open look threes off the ball fake. It's going to be interesting to see how many more three Neath will be taking. I'd like to see that being 3/game. If the other team has to cover him for threes, our offense will be much better. From the time he was in HS through last year, I've seen Neath as a poor man's Westbrook. I'm not saying he's as good as Westbrook just that they have very similar games. The each are quicker and stronger than the guys who cover them. They both have quick. explosive hops. This is why Neath has never taken as any jumpers. He can simply beat his guy off the dribble nearly time.

Because of that if he have a motion offense, Neath will get teammates a lot of open shots and he does like to pass. Our stand still offense of last season, made the game especially tougher on Neath. With more open space and more movement, don't be shocked to see a big improvement for Neath.

This sounds like we have a chance to be really good. We don't have enough height or overall talent to make a giant leap next year, but we should be a lot more to watch.

Back