• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

By the way, there may be a big Wake sports story in the 30-45 days.

My bad, I don't know anything or anyone. I must be tripping.

There's only one thing I can see stopping this and if it does I'll post that.

Here's a tease. My "Goodman" data (and there was more than was shown) was Tier 1. This is a better source.

My announcement could easily happen sooner. I was putting up worst case scenario.

Happy Birthday, rj.
Did I miss the big news? Initial post was July 6.

Know what else happened around July 6? I got put in jail.

QC- just so there's no gray area about this. I know what happened. Where it happened. Why it happened. Who said what to whom. Why it's being delayed and what the next steps are. However, the most the public here will ever know is when someone whom I can trust posts, "RJ told me about this months ago."

There's no reason for me ever to post anything like this or even the political info I've shared with a couple of people ever again. The last time I did I caught shit multiple times a day, nearly every day for fifteen months, got blamed for being cursed nearly every day and put in board jail.

I wish it wasn't this way, but that's the way it is.

Hell, I got banned for a week for paraphrasing a famous scene from a billion dollar movie franchise. For anyone to think that was a "threat", they would have to believe that I was willing to confess to multiple federal felonies, in public, in writing that would be available forever before committing those crimes. If my "target" was exiting a building and a stranger let go of a door and it broke the "target's" toe nail, I could be arrested and sent to prison. But it must have been a "threat".

It looks like it will be warm and dry on Saturday. This helps Honor AP. If was going to be raining, he'd have move to be in the first group by the end of the first half mile. With a fast track, Mike Smith can put him anywhere.

QC- just so there's no gray area about this. I know what happened. Where it happened. Why it happened. Who said what to whom. Why it's being delayed and what the next steps are. However, the most the public here will ever know is when someone whom I can trust posts, "RJ told me about this months ago."

There's no reason for me ever to post anything like this or even the political info I've shared with a couple of people ever again. The last time I did I caught shit multiple times a day, nearly every day for fifteen months, got blamed for being cursed nearly every day and put in board jail.

I wish it wasn't this way, but that's the way it is.

Hell, I got banned for a week for paraphrasing a famous scene from a billion dollar movie franchise. For anyone to think that was a "threat", they would have to believe that I was willing to confess to multiple federal felonies, in public, in writing that would be available forever before committing those crimes. If my "target" was exiting a building and a stranger let go of a door and it broke the "target's" toe nail, I could be arrested and sent to prison. But it must have been a "threat".

Shut up you whiny little bitch.

MJ is now on the Board of Advisors for Draft Kings. I wonder if that's because of all the money he lost there.

Why is Gamine not in the Kentucky Derby and why is there a horse pretty close to her in the Oaks odds? She crushed the field in that race I watched a few months ago.

Until people started scratching this week, Gamine wouldn't have qualified for the Derby, because she hadn't run in any Derby point qualifying races. I'm not sure the owners would want to run against Tiz the Law now. If she has a walkover in the Oaks, she might run in the Breeders Cup Classic, but that may be a long shot too if there's a strong Derby winner and with Maximum Security waiting for the Classic.

Swiss Skydiver is a monster. Her connections were thinking about running in the Derby before finishing a distant second against the boys in the Bluegrass. If Gamine wasn't in the race, Swiss Skydiver would be 1/9 in the Oaks.

If you guys live in states where online betting is legal, it looks like TVG.com is doing an up to $200 bonus for signing up. Check out xpressbet.com or drf.com to see who is giving away the best deal.

That's very possible. The timing isn't bad for the Breeders Cup and would let them decide whether to run in the Classic or Filly and Mares Classic.

I'm bummed about not being able to go to the Breeders Cup at Lexington.

Thanks.

It's going to be tough due to Tiz the Law. But, I'll try to figure out something.

Steve Nash has been named Nets coach. Great guy, great player, great understanding, but no coaching experience. I would have liked to see them hire Nate McMillan. He's won with far less talent than the Nets have and is tough enough to try to keep Kyrie and KD in line.

There are a couple of interesting/weird about Saturday's card at Churchill Downs. Three of the the first four races are Maiden Special Weight. That seems weird. I wonder if it's because of less revenues and races. What's even stranger is I can't remember there not being a race after the Derby. This year it's the 14th and last. I'm guessing this is because there aren't fans to sell drinks and food to at the track.

If you would like the Daily Racing Form for Churchill Downs, please go to drf.com and Handicapping. The Classic Form is easiest to read. The cost is $3.95.

King Guillermo has been scratched moving everyone outside of #6 closer to the rail.

Here's a possible Superfecta At $0.10 it would cost $25.60:

tIz/Honor/all/all
Honor/Tiz/all/all

I'll make a decision on this late. I want to see what the exactas will pay.

Barring a couple of horses going on suicide races to make Tiz the Law set insane fractions for the first half mile, this looks like a cold exacta box of Tiz the Law/Honor AP.

Authentic can get a piece, but I'm not sure he can go 1 1/4 miles.

I will be looking at the prices of the Oaks/Derby Double today.

I will be betting the following Pick4 :

11th Race - 4
12th Race - 1.4.8.9.10
13th Race - 1,2,3,9
14th Race (Derby) - 16 (Honor AP), 17 Tiz the Law

If you bet $0.50 ticket, it will cost $20. You can bet any multiple of that amount. Hopefully, one of the longshots can come in to make it pay a little.

I saw the first Oaks/Derby prices:

Swiss Skydiver/Tiz the Law $9.60
Gamine/Tiz the Law - $5.60

Swiss Skydiver/Honor AP - $43.00
Gamine/Honor AP- $43.20

If these are the price later in the day, I doubt I'll be the Tiz the Law doubles as they are too low. I may take a shot with Honor AP.

Cookout said this on another threead:

"Agree, our general moderating philosophy is pretty laissez-faire, outside of truly egregious stuff, with a preference to let the community shout down and call people out for it in hopes that people will see the error of their ways and learn. "

Not only did I apologize, ASK the Mods to give me up to a month's ban, I also offered a peace plan for those who lost their bets to me. Further, even if you blame me for starting 50% of the "thread derailments" shouldn't the people who started the other half have had to pay some price?

BEFORE I was put in board jail, my style had clearly changed. There have been no issues on either of my threads involving me.

By any reasonable metric that would qualify as "seeing the error of my ways and learning."

There have been posts by people I have almost never gotten along with saying parole is fair. Hell, Diggler and I have peace. What was nearly as surprising was when Ayo came to my aid. I can honestly say I can't remember Ayo and I ever agreeing on anything and having many tiffs. If he has no problems with it and we can get along...

The reality is there's no difference in paroling me now or in January. After all, it is cookout's stance that it's about "seeing the error of their ways and learning", they have succeeded.

Last edited:
Shut up you whiny little bitch.

Why come here? If you dislike RJ so much, why open the thread. Bitch about him and his posting all you want, but you have to ask yourself what's missing in your life if you feel the need to come antagonize him on one of the 3 threads he's allowed to post to.

Back