• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Are the Clippers out of their minds? They signed Luke Kennard to a 4yr/$64M extension. $64M might be OK for 14 years, but not for 4 years.

Jay Wright has tested positive for Covid. 'Nova has "paused" their season.

Jay Wright with covid prompted the thought that K, Roy, Boeheim and Leonard Hamilton are all over 70 and in a higher risk category. Wishing a quick and complete recovery for Wright.

Grayson Allen is at his punk ass BS again stripping Trae Young. The Hawks should sign Charles Oakley for a ten day contract the next time they play the Griz. Oak could handle Allen, "trip this."

Of course, today's players won't do anything.

Last edited:
I saw that. It's surprising that Grayson hasn't gotten his ass kicked yet. That was the only reason I was glad he was drafted.

As great as Jokic is playing, I think the inevitable comparisons will be with the young, pre-NBA Arvydas Sabonis. On offense, they are almost identical. As great a passer as Jokic is, so was Sabonis. But Sabonis was a far better all around defender.

Right now, I think he'd be on the Mt. Rushmore of big guy passers with Sabonis, Wilt and Walton.

If Jokic can keep this up for a couple more years, he might play himself into pantheon of the greatest centers of all time.

As great as Jokic is playing, I think the inevitable comparisons will be with the young, pre-NBA Arvydas Sabonis. On offense, they are almost identical. As great a passer as Jokic is, so was Sabonis. But Sabonis was a far better all around defender.

Right now, I think he'd be on the Mt. Rushmore of big guy passers with Sabonis, Wilt and Walton.

If Jokic can keep this up for a couple more years, he might play himself into pantheon of the greatest centers of all time.

I think you are leaving Wes Unseld out of the top passing centers.

Unseld was the greatest outlet passer who ever lived. He was even better than Wilt or Walton. I'm not sure he was as good as the others in a half court set.

An amazing thing about Unseld is although he averaged about 11 ppg in a high scoring era, there was never a doubt that he would be a Hall of Famer. At 6'7 (including his hair), he was perennially in the Top 10 in rebounds.

All too often, Unseld and Moses Malone are underrated or even forgotten in discussions about the greatest centers of all time.

He’s not your Vydas, he’s Arvydas!

A couple of people are talking about Sabonis' assist stats pre-NBA. Here's a point of reference. As MVP of Euro league, Luka averaged 4.3 apg. Luka was the PG.

The Sabonis who played for the Blazers was 30-40 pounds heavier as well as post multiple serious knee operations. He was 31 when he arrived in the US. At 24, he made David Robinson look like an AAU player in the Olympics.

Sabonis is the reason the NBA/US Olympic Committee created the Dream Team. They didn't want to lost twice in a row.

There are thousands of people sitting next to each other at the Bama game. Sadly, I wonder how many will sick due to the idiocy of the TX Gov.

Back