• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Let’s talk sports rj. (If only there were any.).

Thanks, but as you see from the first two posts, this and other threads won't be about that. It's open season and a way to drive me away rather to repair things.

By the way, there may be a big Wake sports story in the 30-45 days.

My bad, I don't know anything or anyone. I must be tripping.

Thanks, but as you see from the first two posts, this and other threads won't be about that. It's open season and a way to drive me away rather to repair things.

By the way, there may be a big Wake sports story in the 30-45 days.

My bad, I don't know anything or anyone. I must be tripping.

MAN WHAT A SCOOP!!! we MAY see something big regarding SOME wake sports program in the next month and a half. I sometimes wonder how each poster on these boards is not considered an insider with scoops likethese coming around!

MAN WHAT A SCOOP!!! we MAY see something big regarding SOME wake sports program in the next month and a half. I sometimes wonder how each poster on these boards is not considered an insider with scoops likethese coming around!

You're a cunt.

It will be about sports if we talk about sports

Exactly. It's not a thread to make pot shots at RJ, which is what Dan is doing. Also, as someone else who has a pulse on what's going on regarding the news RJ mentioned, I can confirm that it is big and unexpected.

In sure there's a handful of posters here that RJ would share that info with via PM but it's not my place to do so.

I think you'll also find that if RJ sticks around for this boards purgatory that there will be plenty of posters jumping in to discuss sports with him.

Hopefully there will be sufficient SPROTS talk to ignore any of us (me included) when we act douchey.

Exactly. It's not a thread to make pot shots at RJ, which is what Dan is doing. Also, as someone else who has a pulse on what's going on regarding the news RJ mentioned, I can confirm that it is big and unexpected.

In sure there's a handful of posters here that RJ would share that info with via PM but it's not my place to do so.

I think you'll also find that if RJ sticks around for this boards purgatory that there will be plenty of posters jumping in to discuss sports with him.

are you oblivious to the fact this entire thread is a "pot shot" at the posters who left because RJ is a annoying douche?

are you oblivious to the fact this entire thread is a "pot shot" at the posters who left because RJ is a annoying douche?

It's relegating RJ to one thread...If anything, I would say it shows respects to the ones who left in hopes they'll return.

I wanna know! I wanna know!

As an impartial observer, you have been coming off worse than RJ lately, Dan, and that is saying a lot. Let it go.

This. There’s absolutely no reason to come on here and fuck with rj. None. If you want to engage in discussion, engage. Otherwise stay the fuck away. Stop being a twat.

It's relegating RJ to one thread...If anything, I would say it shows respects to the ones who left in hopes they'll return.
Yeah, but it's the thread he started to be a huge douche canoe that he was then relegated to.

It will be about sports if we talk about sports

It's already being proven that this won't happen and the Mods knew that or should have.

But remember any personal attack, name calling, attack on my character or any other thread is MY FAULT. It's NEVER about the person who does and NO AMOUNT of such attacks are too many or wrong or too viscous.

RJ ill stop by to talk sports. Really hope there’s some basketball to discuss someday. Go figure that Wake finally gets hope then the world ends

Ha. Only a few posts in and RJ is already ruining his own thread with the victim bullshit. This is peak OGB. One for the record books.

Back