• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

turns out dan didn't really build much of anything around here

PM please also. Would like to have some hope of positive pending news.

Sorry, the last time I tried to share with people I didn't know my character was attacked and was called every name in the book relentlessly for over a year. Forget about anything being about that, no one even said they were wrong to do so.

Remember, I caught an ongoing blizzard of shit this late Winter/Early Spring for trying to call the board by saying, "Danny's gone. Don't worry."

BTW, if I had made a bet with the caveat if I lost, I'd accept a perma-ban and I lost, you can bet your ass that bet would be enforced. However, townie is back this morning without even admitting I was right (his own specified judge said this) and he was wrong to call him every name in the book for fifteen months.

Last edited:
The tyranny of the majority has eaten the soul away from these here boards.

hey CUNT...theres no room for him "taking jabs" on a sports message board if we cant jab back for the good posters that left.

and yeah, you are a major CUNT

Dan, I'm sorry I upset you. You're right, there's no place for language like I used towards you. I will say, taking a bunch of shit is an OGB right of passage. I've taken and dished out a lot of hell on these boards. I guess the goal is to not take things seriously and do view it as an internet message board and nothing more. Go Deacs man...Sorry again that I may have upset or angered you.

Hopefully we can move forward with better attitudes in general and not use this thread to demean RJ and his current situation.

Dan, I'm sorry I upset you. You're right, there's no place for language like I used towards you. I will say, taking a bunch of shit is an OGB right of passage. I've taken and dished out a lot of hell on these boards. I guess the goal is to not take things seriously and do view it as an internet message board and nothing more. Go Deacs man...Sorry again that I may have upset or angered you.

Hopefully we can move forward with better attitudes in general and not use this thread to demean RJ and his current situation.

apology accepted...and I too am sorry for the offensive name calling and bashing towards you. I get heated quick when someone tries to attack.

like i said in last post...i am done doing that on these boards. I dont want to be seen as the same type of person as RJ...or worse of a person.

Go Deacs!

i'm IN. all aboard the #peacethread

Last edited:
Sorry, the last time I tried to share with people I didn't know my character was attacked and was called every name in the book relentlessly for over a year. Forget about anything being about that, no one even said they were wrong to do so.

Remember, I caught an ongoing blizzard of shit this late Winter/Early Spring for trying to call the board by saying, "Danny's gone. Don't worry."

BTW, if I had made a bet with the caveat if I lost, I'd accept a perma-ban and I lost, you can bet your ass that bet would be enforced. However, townie is back this morning without even admitting I was right (his own specified judge said this) and he was wrong to call him every name in the book for fifteen months.

ok, I understand - hope thing can calm down around here. I enjoy having exposure to thoughtful opinions on Deac issues.

There's only one thing I can see stopping this and if it does I'll post that.

Here's a tease. My "Goodman" data (and there was more than was shown) was Tier 1. This is a better source.

My Tier 0 source informed me that the buyout is being resolved with Manning accepting a minimal amount and going away. Still working on the terms of the deal, but an announcement will be made in 30-45 days.

Fall sports get delayed to the spring? That announcement might come sooner than 30-45 days, though.

My Tier 0 source informed me that the buyout is being resolved with Manning accepting a minimal amount and going away. Still working on the terms of the deal, but an announcement will be made in 30-45 days.

And you wonder why I don't share more...

Fall sports get delayed to the spring? That announcement might come sooner than 30-45 days, though.

Nothing at all like that...at least I don't know anything about that.

My announcement could easily happen sooner. I was putting up worst case scenario.

I’ve heard rumblings of something big going down but everyone is tight lipped so i have no idea what it is. RJ with the big scoop, good stuff!!

Back