• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

If RJ is right about this scoop he should be free to post on other threads since 95% of this nonsense is because strickland & Townie were being assholes about RJ's sauces.

If the scoops hits you must acquit.

haha, to even have a chance at this argument the scoop would need to be a lot more informative than "something big gonna happen soon"

that's not too big a stretch to claim considering curry just hired a popular choice as bball coach, and is probably looking to make his mark on that program ASAP in even bigger ways, plus the likelihood of Hatch retiring any day now given his tenure and the current circumstances

donaldross has been quiet lately, probably working behind the scenes to bring us that on campus arena or monorail

if we get an OCA announced in the next 30 days i will definitely agree that RJ has SAUCES

haha, to even have a chance at this argument the scoop would need to be a lot more informative than "something big gonna happen soon"

that's not too big a stretch to claim considering curry just hired a popular choice as bball coach, and is probably looking to make his mark on that program ASAP in even bigger ways, plus the likelihood of Hatch retiring any day now given his tenure and the current circumstances

donaldross has been quiet lately, probably working behind the scenes to bring us that on campus arena or monorail

There will be people confirming that I told them about it in advance.

Of course, my last "scoop" was verified by BabyDeac, DG3 and 76. Plus, when people were wringing their hands and crushing Valium and Xanax to snort, I kept posting, "don't worry, he's gone". But that doesn't count either.

:eek: is DR rj's #sauce?!

Cookout, I am puzzled why I don't have access to Rep. Considering EVERY rep I gave that shows up on my list is Positive and I would hazard a guess that 5% (and probably much lower than that) of my last 200-300 reps were positive.

lotta people pretty confident manning was gone tbh (just the usual curmudgeons who strongly believed he wasn't), and I suspect others probably know what this #scoop is about too, so you're not uniquely providing any information here (especially when it is so vague, just like the last scoop was as well)

previous insiders got green titles because they actually provided some details.. vague scoops aren't scoops at all

Cookout, I am puzzled why I don't have access to Rep. Considering EVERY rep I gave that shows up on my list is Positive and I would hazard a guess that 5% (and probably much lower than that) of my last 200-300 reps were positive.

It's a restricted user group, meant to keep a user from impacting things elsewhere.. so most privileges were taken away by default when we set it up (especially rep, which if I recall correctly was anonymous at the time).. we'll consider adding it back but I can't promise anything on that front.

There was nothing vague about my info on Goodman being FOS. There's nothing vague about what I've told certain people about this one.

I understand that if I got the Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Pope Francis and Charles Barkley to confirm my info you'd look for an excuse not to believe it.

TD returning as assistant? what else could be big that no one else can think of. CP3 just dunped all that money into bball...football facilities were upgraded very recently.

Maybe Forbes is all for smaller arenas and has convinced the board it is important to being successfull?

I dont think Ive seen a DR post in a few months...although im not always on here to look who is posting...maybe he has been hard at work convincing people of new arena? that or he has fully converted to a UNCG fan

well to be fair we're a baptist school so i don't know what the lama, des, or the pope would know. barkley maybe.

There was nothing vague about my info on Goodman being FOS. There's nothing vague about what I've told certain people about this one.

I understand that if I got the Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Pope Francis and Charles Barkley to confirm my info you'd look for an excuse not to believe it.

"completely innacurate" without giving any sort of # is about as vague as you can get?

am I allowed to question this dude? or am I going to be under ban watch since this is his thread and all.

I really HATE responding to RJ...but he keeps spewing half ass truths about what goes down to people that are asking

TD returning as assistant? what else could be big that no one else can think of. CP3 just dunped all that money into bball...football facilities were upgraded very recently.

Maybe Forbes is all for smaller arenas and has convinced the board it is important to being successfull?

I dont think Ive seen a DR post in a few months...although im not always on here to look who is posting...maybe he has been hard at work convincing people of new arena? that or he has fully converted to a UNCG fan

this virus has created a huge opportunity for ambulance chasers. he's out WINNING

"completely innacurate" without giving any sort of # is about as vague as you can get?

am I allowed to question this dude? or am I going to be under ban watch since this is his thread and all.

I really HATE responding to RJ...but he keeps spewing half ass truths about what goes down to people that are asking
Dude. Just get out of the thread. Wtf is wrong with you?

Dude. Just get out of the thread. Wtf is wrong with you?

I believe I very clearly stated my reason for the post?

did I miss where it was said I am not allowed to post here? i must have missed that.

But hope you have a good one as well!

well to be fair we're a baptist school so i don't know what the lama, des, or the pope would know. barkley maybe.

OK, it is about time for Jesus to return. So how about Jesus, Diogenes, Charles and Scarlett Johansson. Hey, she did call me during each of the past two elections and said it was her. if she went to the trouble of locating my unlisted number and kept it, there must be something there. Maybe she's tired of the pretty boy Jost.

did I miss where it was said I am not allowed to post here? i must have missed that.

In your short existence on these boards, literally your only purpose has been to shit on Rj. Either learn to post something meaningful or go the fuck back to lurking. And either way, get the fuck off this thread, man. Find a purpose.

strange that you missed it since you said it

for what?

Ill do you a favor and ban myself from your thread. Enjoy yourself!

Back