• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

I believe I very clearly stated my reason for the post?

did I miss where it was said I am not allowed to post here? i must have missed that.

But hope you have a good one as well!

You pretty dramatically announced that you wouldn't be posting on this thread less that two pages ago.

for what?

Ill do you a favor and ban myself from your thread. Enjoy yourself!

Yet here you still are trying to bait RJ into another argument.

OH and Mako...you can fuck right off yourself. Your name does not come to mind when I think of posters who have ever contributed anything meaningless to these boards...usually just bashing and trying to cuss out other posters

OH and Mako...you can fuck right off yourself. Your name does not come to mind when I think of posters who have ever contributed anything meaningless to these boards...usually just bashing and trying to cuss out other posters

brah! no need for this on the #peacethread

You pretty dramatically announced that you wouldn't be posting on this thread less that two pages ago.

Yet here you still are trying to bait RJ into another argument.

im not baiting anyone. Im calling out a bullshit statement.

yall are delusional

Well, I’m usually nicer on the pit.

danthebuilder needs a time out. 93 posts and 60-70 more?? Are just being shitty to rj. Since rj was allowed to hang around, even on just one thread, anyone giving him shit here should have a very short leash. He should get a chance to make a change.

danthebuilder needs a time out. 93 posts and 60-70 more?? Are just being shitty to rj. Since rj was allowed to hang around, even on just one thread, anyone giving him shit here should have a very short leash. He should get a chance to make a change.

making false statements is not going to result in a good change.

Kumite

giphy.gif

dan, chill man... you are definitely a little quick to anger here, and it isn't a good look

dan, chill man... you are definitely a little quick to anger here, and it isn't a good look

authority has spoken...will do

I shouldnt care for others when they cant even care for themselves.

Ill do what I should have done years ago and put RJ on ignore

Also, bro, you have no idea how meaningless most of my contributions are.

"Your name does not come to mind when I think of posters who have ever contributed anything meaningless to these boards."

Isn't that a compliment? Or is it the goal to be "meaningless"?

Nobody even going to acknowledge that RJ has a source ABOVE Tier 1??

Back