• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Before we can unite as a country, we must unite as a message board and as Wake fans.

Hate speech MUST be a thing of the past. We must do better. No one should ever feel discriminated on, especially during such tough times we are experiencing as a country. Bullying/ganging up on individual posters, using hate speech and general douchebaggery need to be things of the past. It's time we all do better.

I love all y'all and I think it's past time we hold each other accountable for how others are treated here, no matter who they are and how long they've been posting here.

Peace and Go Deacs my friends. We will be good again.

Clear eyes, full hearts.....

giphy.gif

These threads are worth it for the James Sokolove posts alone.

RJ shut the fuck up and see my pit posts for why. But please just ban yourself.

I made a mistake and apologized. I would have had no problem with a week or two ban.

None of those who have abused me, baited, insulted me for years have apologized. I've shown that I changed tone. Again, that's not enough.

This "punishment" is set up to humiliate me and make me a target for everyone else. If they don't have to worry about responses. You've created open season on me.

Hell, you won't even let me contact my friends on the board through PMs. What does that solve?

I hope your friends, colleagues and families have more compassion than you are showing me when you make a mistake.

I made a mistake and apologized. I would have had no problem with a week or two ban.

None of those who have abused me, baited, insulted me for years have apologized. I've shown that I changed tone. Again, that's not enough.

This "punishment" is set up to humiliate me and make me a target for everyone else. If they don't have to worry about responses. You've created open season on me.

Hell, you won't even let me contact my friends on the board through PMs. What does that solve?

I hope your friends, colleagues and families have more compassion than you are showing me when you make a mistake.

My farts smells kinda good tonite. I ate papajohns. Ordered onlinee, butt picked it up. k

This has been months (if not years) of mistakes by you over-reacting to folks (and not always people needling you, sometimes against those who were generally a) not engaging with you at all and you misinterpret it as a dig or b) people trying to reach out and be genuine and you misinterpret it), it was not just that one post. You're not a "target" for anyone now. Would you prefer this as a second (or really third/fourth/fifth?) chance at staying here or just straight to a perma?

When's the last time you tried to PM, I did notice that as a restriction on the user group and attempted to remove it for you specifically about half an hour ago, since I don't think that is necessarily warranted and realize that you probably care more about than kanhoji/keeper ever did. Will look into it more if you're still having trouble doing that.

I tried a minute ago: "The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

I'm not a "target"? I've already been mocked twice on this thread since the punishment and 90% of the board is asleep now.

Hell, you can't even make a similar thread on The Tunnels.

This is not a chance to stay. A chance to stay would be a the ban BeachBumDeac suggested and then to see if I continued acting as I have been for the past week.

Last edited:
I'll promise to talk to you every now and then if you quit complaining. 100% serious.

I tried a minute ago: "The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

I'm not a "target"? I've already been mocked twice on this thread since the punishment and 90% of the board is asleep now.

Hell, you can't even make a similar thread on The Tunnels.

This is not a chance to stay. A chance to stay would be a the ban BeachBumDeac suggested and then to see if I continued acting as I have been for the past week.

Ok, your message inbox limit had been exceeded (default there was 50), I've moved it back to 200 to match normal user limitations regarding PMs. If it goes above that you'll have to do some cleaning out of the inbox.

Here's a similar thread on the tunnels: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/32315-RJ-s-political-forum-discussion-thread

That's what I always do...

Within minutes of this happening, you've already seen two people mocking me and you know that's what they are doing.

I can't see what the problem is in giving me a two week ban and being on a short leash. I've already shown it's possible.

Let’s talk sports rj. (If only there were any.).

Ok, your message inbox limit had been exceeded (default there was 50), I've moved it back to 200 to match normal user limitations regarding PMs. If it goes above that you'll have to do some cleaning out of the inbox.

Here's a similar thread on the tunnels: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/32315-RJ-s-political-forum-discussion-thread

You've also killed my ability to give or see rep. If you take a look at the rep I've given, you'll see EVERY rep on the page is positive and a way encourage people who may or may not be getting reinforcement of good.

Back