• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's Thread-How many will get Covid at Jerry World?

Early returns suggest that RJ will have plenty of folks to discuss sports with him. Good to see. Now all we need are some sports to discuss. RJ, maybe you should set some lines on the probability that sports will return.

To be honest, we all have a big part of us in common- Wake Forest and Wake sports. With that, I don't see why there is always so much fighting and challenging and flat out meanness/personal attacks. I don't post much or even look at the boards much, but I don't think I've ever spent more than 5 minutes on here and been able to avoid seeing it. That's probably why I don't spend more time on the boards. In fact, it is why.

We all (I guess the vast majority) went to Wake and that is something really important to have in common. I have never in my life met a Wake grad that I didn't like. Not once. Its hard to know someone based on a message board. I for one wish some would lighten up if for no other reason it would make it more enjoyable - for me at least - to check up on Wake sports here.

Don't mean to sound self-important. Just a thought is all

Hatch will be gone in less than 18 months. Although don't think that's news for anyone here.

To be honest, we all have a big part of us in common- Wake Forest and Wake sports. With that, I don't see why there is always so much fighting and challenging and flat out meanness/personal attacks. I don't post much or even look at the boards much, but I don't think I've ever spent more than 5 minutes on here and been able to avoid seeing it. That's probably why I don't spend more time on the boards. In fact, it is why.

We all (I guess the vast majority) went to Wake and that is something really important to have in common. I have never in my life met a Wake grad that I didn't like. Not once. Its hard to know someone based on a message board. I for one wish some would lighten up if for no other reason it would make it more enjoyable - for me at least - to check up on Wake sports here.

Well said.

RJ having no avatar is throwing me for a loop.

How dare you ask for peace and civility around here!

Couldn't agree more.

Hatch will be gone in less than 18 months. Although don't think that's news for anyone here.

Within the past several weeks there was some ACC Board/Council set up to make some new conference 'rules'. I didn't pay much notice to detail but recall it was observed by a board member that Wake did not have Hatch or any rep. identified. Most/all other conf. members did. Anyone know if this is related to some future events? Assume certain, but significant?

If RJ is right about this scoop he should be free to post on other threads since 95% of this nonsense is because strickland & Townie were being assholes about RJ's sauces.

If the scoops hits you must acquit.

Back