• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Was saying that it is very possible that gooner and you were both roleblocked. I know that's probably not why you are voting gooner but don't want other people to freak about multiple roleblock claims

There is no universe where JMan is actually a jailer and waits for a tie to go to 1:30:XX and then claims and killshots. 0% chance that is true.

***JMan***

In a stunning continuation of the Hope Solo dog saga, my old outdoor mutt got firework spooked and ended up at Hope Solo's house 2 nights ago. She did not shoot him.

Also, I guess I occasionally run into someone famous, Da.

Honestly, I would be down for a story time with mako overnight. Glad to hear he wasn't murdered by psychopaths

There is no universe where JMan is actually a jailer and waits for a tie to go to 1:30:XX and then claims and killshots. 0% chance that is true.

***JMan***

I thought the vote totals were low enough that I could skate by without claiming. I was wrong and fortunately manning was mafia. I thought he was a civ fwiw. Well played by him.

***JMan***

So he's on the non-werewolves team? Or he just sacrificed jhawk?

Probability wise it is unlikely, but if there is a 1-shot doctor out there (meaning the roll was 4 D's), they should consider claiming and at least confirming that there is a jailer in the game. That and having multiple jailers is unpossible, so if there is one that is not JMan, then JMan is lying.

Gooner, you're being weird. Jman obviously could have fake claimed, but there's no reason to run him yet.

So he's on the non-werewolves team? Or he just sacrificed jhawk?

Either one, hard to tell with current information. All we know based on Knight's death is that the Werewolf roll had to be at least DDXXXXX. But obviously JMan's claim means that he is not vanilla, so sacrificing isn't out of the question. I think it's more likely that he's Mafia special (most likely RB since he can be tracked, etc.) and jhawk just happened to be Werewolf, but both are still on the table with jhawk flipping werewolf goon.

Probability wise it is unlikely, but if there is a 1-shot doctor out there (meaning the roll was 4 D's), they should consider claiming and at least confirming that there is a jailer in the game. That and having multiple jailers is unpossible, so if there is one that is not JMan, then JMan is lying.

Also I thought this would be obvious, but 1-shot doc should only do that if JMan is getting run for fake claiming at some point. No reason to do it if no heat on JMan is happening.

Gooner, you're being weird. Jman obviously could have fake claimed, but there's no reason to run him yet.

I'm not being weird at all, JMan looked bad and deserved to be at the top and if he was actually a civ jailer he would have claimed much earlier. Your vote was the vote that gave him the opportunity to self-preserve in the first place so GTFOOH with calling me out for anything.

I dont think this makes sense.

On second thought kill gooner means that I may have to actually read the OP

I am open to options other than the claimed PR

Also I thought this would be obvious, but 1-shot doc should only do that if JMan is getting run for fake claiming at some point. No reason to do it if no heat on JMan is happening.

I’m glad we killed Manning because he actually understood what was going on in this game and I don’t and it was giving me a crazy inferiority complex.

I thought jhawk responded pretty well there, momentum was definitely moving away from him

PASTRIES

I thought jhawk responded pretty well there, momentum was definitely moving away from him

PASTRIES

Which is another strong point in the "JMan fake claimed and ryala gave him the opportunity to do so" column

I’m interested in hearing something from my man dv7.

Back